𝘈𝘓𝘌𝘟𝘐𝘚 (𝘗𝘟𝘗𝘌𝘚𝘔𝘊𝘓𝘌𝘈𝘕-)

Hey people, this is Alexis, a Selkie on this account,  and I'm looking forward to interacting with ya'll!

★ ★ ★

𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗧𝗢 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗠𝗘 ! 

I'm absolutely obsessssssed with astrology and zodiac signs, if I met you my first question would probably be what your sign was, because that's what gives me a general idea of what you are and who I'm dealing with. This is a proud Pisces ♓ with an Aquarius sun and a Libra moon, and I also happen to get along the best with these three signs, so if ur one of them dm me! ((dm me anyways I love chatting lol))

Hardcore Potterhead (do i even need to mention this?) and i love reading hp next generation fics, especially James Sirius Potter but there aren't enough good ones and thats really sad. Also we need more badass hufflepuff storylines - the underestimated character who no one expected anything from, becoming the star of the show outta nowhere is my favourite trope. 

𝗪𝗛𝗬 𝗜 𝗝𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗗, well even though I'm not new on Wattpad, I've gotten into the thick of things and started socialising only recently, so I thought this'll be something different to try out! I loved the idea of being part of a community like this. Even though i haven't written many books (atleast not published) I can super confidently say ive read a fuck lot, and i know what rookie mistakes look like, i know what makes a character well rounded and i know what to look for in a story. hope i'll do ya'll justice! 

𝘘𝘜𝘐𝘊𝘒 𝘍𝘈𝘊𝘛𝘚 !

☾. Pottermore says Gryffindor but people mostly say Hufflepuff.

 ☾. Big PJO fan, I'm a daughter of Aphrodite and Piper Mclean is my entire life.

☾. Yes, I'm a kpop fan.

☾. My favourite book is Bridge To Terabithia

☾. My favourite tv shows vary from Thirteen Reasons Why to The Originals/Legacies. Not a fan of TVD tho. 

☾. Currently I'm into Khalid, 5SOS, Melanie Martinez and Loona. 

☾. Fanfictions about mates and soulmates and star crossed lovers have always been my favourite type of romance to read. I'm the type of person that believes in the fact that my s/o is out there somewhere, pushing a pull door.

☾. Dramione's amazing but I ship Hermione with Fred too, also Hinny is legit the flattest couple I've ever seen. 

I love chatting and making new friends, and I'm always here if you need to talk shit out or get something off your chest, or if you just need someone to distract you from the mess in your life. I'm also open to reading requests, so if you want me to read something and tell you my opinion, just ask! 

𝘚𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘩𝘢𝘦𝘺𝘰, 𝘹𝘹.