I'm So Into You Part 2

As Hoyulle and I got ready for the party my phone started ringing

As Hoyulle and I got ready for the party my phone started ringing. I looked at it and seen that it was Rocky. I instantly answered it and said hello.

She said, " Why you hang up on me earlier and didn't call me back?"

I said, " That wasn't me it was Malik. He was trying be somebody daddy and snatched my phone away."

Rocky said, "Tell him sit his ugly ass down."

I said, "I'm not even speaking to him and I'm about to be extra petty at the party."

She laughed and said, " You are a mess but I guess I'll see and talk to you later."

I said, " Alright see you later."

Rocky was about to reply but there was a knock at the door. I looked at Hoyulle so he could answer it. He opened it and it was Malik.

He said, " Your still not dress. Maybe if you wasn't on that phone you could get something done."

I said, " Boy if have to tell you one more time you are not my damn daddy. Go sit your ass down somewhere before you piss me off."

Hoyulle looked at me and said, " I guess its time for me to excuse myself."

I said, " No you can stay he can go."

Malik was about to say something but Lucky called his name. My mom then walked in the door.

She said, "I know your ass aint in here cussing in my house."

I said, " What are you talking about? I'm just a innocent child."

She said, "Keep playing with me I'm going to get the switch. And stop talking to that boy like that. He likes you and only just trying to love on your mean ass. I don't know where you get that damn mouth and attitude from."

I said, " It like looking in the mirror because I get it from you."

She said, " No you don't I was a respectful child."

I said, "Now do I have to call abuela. She told me what you used to do. And said I am ten times less than you was.

She said, " Look here mind your business and tell your abuela to stop spreading them lies about me.

She the laughed and left out the room.

Hoyulle said, "Your mom is a mess and I love it."

I said, " More like she crazy ass hell. But you can't help but to love her."

The two off us finished getting ready and walked downstairs.

Lucky said, "Well who y'all trying to show out for?"

Hoyulle said, "We are showing out for ourselves."

Lucky said, " Well we have to go to my house to get ready. So let's head out."