Split

King Asios POV

King Asios POV

Taking in everything that Malik was saying I can see it. I can see him have a crush on his friend and it not working out in his favor. But I don't see Lucky in that way. Yeah he is cute but that don't move me. He would have to have substance. And from what I've seen Lucky is just another popular guy.

I said, " I get that you were trying to protect me but Lucky wouldn't have been able to hurt me. I for one don't go for the popular guy. And two he cute and all but what else does he have to him. I see him as a friend and that's about it. But with you it's kind of different. I can see myself actually being with you. But I can also see me getting hurt by you. But I'm willing to take the risk."

He said, " I can't promise that I won't hurt you but I can promise I will do my best not to. I'm just glad to hear that I have a chance with you. Gives me hope in life that I can work my way to your heart."

I roll my eyes and said, " You so corny but I love it."

He said, " Can I kiss you?"

I nodded my head yes and he placed his lips on mine. His lips were amazing and soft. I just wanted to kiss them all day. I put my hands on the both sides of his face and the kiss deepened. I almost forgot he and I were in public until I heard noise. I pulled away took a breath.

He said, " That was the best kiss I've ever had in my life. I definitely have to make you mine."

I roll my eyes and said, " Okay but that means you are agreeing to all my terms and conditions."

He said, " Whatever it is I'm down for."

I said, " You say that now."

He laughed and said, " I'm willing to do what you want. I can tell you are going to be the one to change me."

Lucky POV
I know by now Malik told King the truth about what happened between us. I know I was wrong for leading Malik on but I liked the attention. But I bet that Malik didn't tell King how he had sex with my little cousin just to spite me. He bragged about it to. Had my little cousin falling in love and he didn't really want him. He broke his heart and didn't seem to care. He was obsessed with me. He even threatened to kill Avay just to get close to me. Malik and I have fought a couple times. I ain't going to lie he won a couple I won a couple. He the only guy I fought that has ever won a fight with me.

I never understood what I did to make him fall for me until years later. I tried to apologize but Malik didn't want to hear it. He wanted to be angry at me or have a problem with me. I know I really messed up his emotion but I don't know why he still holding a grudge against me. I just hope he don't turn King against me. I really saw myself being friends with him. He seems really cool. I just have to wait and see I guess. I got to see how he reacts to me tomorrow. Then I would know he told him.

King Asios

Malik dropped me off at home and tried to come in. But I quickly stop that and he looked like he was sad. I didn't care because I knew if he came in he would try and have sex. And I'm not the type to fuck on the first night. I need at least three to six months before I jump in the bed. Plus being with my ex has really messed me up. Having to fill like I owe or obligated to give myself to you. I never wanted to feel that way. But that how I felt with him.

He had everybody fooled like he was this angel. But in actuality he was the devil in Gucci. He hurt me over and over. But it was my fault because I sat there and took it. He literally tried to kill me and I stayed. He was crazy but made me out to look crazy. But I still love him in a sick and twisted way. He still holds a place in my heart. That why I was so hard on Malik about being in control and on my terms. I felt powerless for so long. It took me a year to get over him. He and I dated from 8th grade to junior year. Those were some of the best and worst years of my life. I don't hate him at all for what he did. He moved on really quickly after he and I broke up. And that killed me. It made me feel like what he and I had was nothing to him. I was just there for him to waste my time. I debated for a while on should I just call him up and go off. I need him to understand how it feels to hurt. I went so far as to set him up. But I didn't go through with it.

I just learned to heal and forgive. I didn't want to give him power over my life. He had it for to long and it's time for me to take it back. So goodbye feeling for Arthur.

I FaceTime Rocky to tell her about how my date went. She let the phone ring for a while I was about to hang up until she answered. She was sitting on someone's lap and I'm guessing it's her boyfriend.

I said, " Hello Rocknie."

She said, " Boy who is that?"

Her dude said, " Who are you talking to?"

He showed my face to his boyfriend. And I did a wave and he just nodded his head.

Rocky said, " Bae this is King Asios. My new best friend. Asios this is War."

I said, " Nice to get aquatinted with my best friend bae. I just wish my best friend would be nicer to my bae."

Rocky said, " I am nice as it's going to be. Plus that's one of War's best friends."

I said, " Wait what? Malik is your best friend?"

War said, " Yeah that my nigga. He one of my oldest and loyal friends. Plus he helps with my music."

I said, " He does? That good. I heard you and Rocky song together and I am in love with the song."

Rocky said, " We kill that shit didn't we. But the reason I'm not to friendly with Malik is because of what he did."

I said, " And what did he do?"

Rocky said, " He knew about War cheating on me and kept it from me. But not only that he did my old friend badly. The way he treated him was to much. He really broke his heart and to this day we not friends because of him. Sir ( The Friend) wanted me to leave War alone and try to hurt Malik but I couldn't do it. So he just stop fucking with me. Which is fine now because I found out some foul shit he was doing. And I have new best friend. But that is in the past. How did your date go?"

I said, " It actually went really well. He was a completely different person than he is when we are at school. He was so sweet and honest. I really can see a relationship with him. He had me smiling from ear to ear."

She said, " He better have treated you right. Other wise it would've been a war in this streets."

War said, " You trying to be funny?"

I laughed and talked to the two of them on the phone for hours. I really like this city so far.