Untitled Part 10

After breakfast the whole gang went to the beach that was just down a ways from Genkai’s place. The girls were ahead of the boys, chatting away all excitedly; well, except for Kiren who was just trying not to get squished by the rest of them. The boys followed behind them in complete silence.

When they made it to the beach Botan, Keiko, Shizuru and Yukina immediately went straight into the water with Yuske and Kuwabara right behind them. Kiren stood at the edge of the sand farthest away from the water and laid out a towel to lie on.

Kurama walked up beside her with a smile on his face, “Not going swimming?”

She smiled at him sheepishly, “No. I’m not really one for water.”

Yuske ran up to her, “What are you, scared of a little water?”

Kiren closed her eyes so he couldn’t see her full expression, “No, I’m just not one for swimming.”

Yuske had a questionable look on his face before he heard Keiko calling for him. He shrugged his shoulders and went to join the girls. Kiren laid down on her towel putting her arms behind her head to lie on and closed her eyes. Kurama sat down next her and looked over at her.

“Hey Kiren-“

“No.”

He raised his eyebrow, “What do you mean ‘no’?”

“You were gonna ask me about last night. And no, I won’t tell you about it.”

Kurama chuckled and looked back out at the others playing in the water. Hiei scowled at him from the tree that he was sitting in. He couldn’t understand it but whenever Kurama got near Kiren he would start getting furious. ‘I have to get myself under control. This is ridiculous,’ he thought to himself.

Botan ran up to where Kiren and Kurama were sitting and grabbed Kurama pulling him up.

“Come on Kurama! You have to come join us!”

He chuckled, “Alright, it does sound like fun.”

He took off the clothes he was wearing to reveal a dark crimson red pair of swimming trunks. He ran back to the others with Botan in the lead. With Kurama’s absence, Hiei took it upon himself to leap down and sit next to Kiren.

Kiren looked over at him, “Hello.”

“Hn.”

She smiled, “I’m actually surprised you came. Yukina can get you to do just about anything can’t she?”

Hiei blushed a little and looked the other way.

“Speaking of Yukina, I noticed something about her.”

He turned back towards her waiting for her to continue.

The Perplexing Femaleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें