9 (Not Edited)

Zacznij od początku

Dudeee it's just Hamma Ammar's door, no need to be dramatic.

Shut up .

As I was saying, we all wore black. Black clothes, beanies, black socks, sunglasses and walkie-talkies. What? We are on a top secret mission and if we  get caught, we are toast.

"So here's the plan. We go in there, Humaira you look in the guest room ,Ummul you look in the living room and the master bedroom. I'll look in the gym room. Turn on your walkie-talkies and keep them close. Clear?" captain Levi said.

(A/N: see what I did there?🙃AOT is the best)

"Crystal clear"

"Ok dismissed" and that was how the mission started.

The walk to the Devil's torture room was a stressful one filled with useless thoughts.

What if I see something disturbing?
Am I even safe?
Is his room bugged?
Does he have a Hidden Camera we don't know about?

All the useless thoughts were stressing me out. Finally, I stood in front of an oak door. The truth was, I've never been in his room before so I don't even know what it looks like.

"This is it Ummul, put on your big girl pants and get to work." I sighed and pushed open the door.

Wow!!

His Room is super large. The grey walls, couch and black curtains gave the room a creepy vibe. His King sized bed was at the far corner adjacent to a full length mirror and a book shelf.

He reads? Shocker!!!

Opposite his bed was A Huge plasma TV and a mini fridge.

HIS ROOM IS A MAN CAVE!!!!!

"Ok Ummul, you can do this" I chanted like a mantra.

"Let me start with his closet" I thought.

His closet was spotless. Not a single thing was out of place. His clothes were neatly arranged and so were his footwear and ties. Talk about a neat freak.

"Astagfirullah. Ya Allah please forgive me for going through a dude's underwear drawer" I silently prayed.

"Nothing in the gym room, over"

"No sign of the hard drive in the guest room , over"

"No hard drive in the living room and closet either" I said as I walked out of the closet.

Wait what?, the hard drive was on the bed all along?

Sighing, I grabbed the Hard drive and went back to the living room.

"I found it, it was on the bed mafa ashe. All this wahala for nothing" I tossed it to Shahida who caught it with ease. Pffttt show off.