Chapter 39: True Colors

F/n's POV:

We were just about in position. Armin would try to negotiate with Bertholdt to buy some time until the others can kill Reiner. As it was going it seemed like Armin was trying get Bertholdt to snap like last time, but it wasn't working. He seemed a lot more focussed then being hesitant. As I watch, I saw both of them draw there blades. The way conversation was progressing, Bertholdt was catching on to what are plan was. Suddenly Mikasa sneaks up trying to cut him down. But this time he was more focused and prepared than Afraid. I then came surprising him and cut off his ear. Bertholtd trys to slash me back but I dodge and he retreats. The next few moments would decide if we lived. "Come you two!" I said to Mikasa and Armin. Bertholdt then headed up and then a bright light engulfed the whole area. Then an Explosion of air blasted us. The Colossal Titan had appeared.

In his Titan form, Bertholtd swung his arms and started setting the buildings around him on fire, while heading for the entrance we came from. My friends and I were all stunned, It seemed like no one else was caught in the blast radius. We had to think of a new plan, everyone looked to me and Armin. "What do we do!" Jean said. "We can't possibly take him on now!?" Connie said. As I looked down thinking what to do I felt someones hand on my shoulder and then a voice. "Come on F/n, you Armin are in command now." Mikasa told me. I then looked to Armin with a serious look as he looked scared. "Alright let's try this, will try and distract him while one of us sneaks up behind him and blast him out with the remaining Thunder Spears." Armin said. "Alright, Is everyone ready?" I asked them. "Yes." They said as we headed off. The first step is have Eren still in his Titan form try to stop Berthold. As he try's to grab one of his legs, The Colassal lifts his leg and kicks Eren, crashing on the top of the Wall. "Dame!" I said in anger. "We still got one more shot." Armin said. Then the rest of us, using our gear, propelled ourselves up in his field of vision trying to distract him. Meanwhile, Mikasa got behind the giant and fired her Thunder Spears at the nape. Just before they almost make contact, The Colossal produces hot steam and blasts all of us back. We were forced to retreat and land near a building. "Is everyone okay?" I asked them. They all replied with a thumbs up while alittle tired and burned. Before we could think of a new plan, The Armored Titan started came into view.

I was getting scared and nervous, and so was everyone else. I mean, we had to choose to take down the Armored Titan or go for the Colossal Titan. "He's a lot thinner." Armin mentioned to me and pointed. "...yeah, why?" I said. "That is how will beat the Colossal Titan." Everyone looked at Armin as he explained how we're going to take out both Colossal and Armored Titans. "Eren I will handle Bertholdt while the rest of you deal with Reiner." Armin said. It was risky but we all agreed and decided to head off. "Armin." "Yeah?" "Don't do anything stupid." "Got it, you too." Everyone else and I headed towards Reiner. As we got closer to him he started to run pass us. Mikasa turns around and fires a Thunder Spear into behind the knee, crippling his movements. With Reiner crippled this gave us the chance to take him down. "Alright Ive got a plan! First Jean will be the distraction, then Connie and Sasha you two take out his jaw, that should give Mikasa the chance to blast him out." I said to them. They trusted and agreed with me. This was more then just revenge for me. This was our last chance to take him out once and for all.

We were in position, Reiner seemed like he was ready. I gave the signal and Jean I got Reiners attantion. Reiner knocked him back with building materials, meanwhile Connie and Sasha fired there spears at Reiners jaw. Connie got his side but Sasha missed and got hit by some building debris. Connie grabbed her, but with Reiner's jaw have opened there was only one choice. I then went on to Reiner's mouth and tried open it by force. I as I tried to open it Reiner tried closing his jaw to crush me, luckily I used a spear to hold in place. "Mikasa, now's your chance! fire the Thunder Spear into his throat." I said to her. Mikasa hesitated and didn't want to do it. "...I...I can't do. What if I hit you?" She said so worried. "Forget about me, just do it!" I said. "Mikasa it's too risky." Connie screamed. "NO! It's perfect." A familiar voice said. Suddenly the person fires a Thunder spear into the jaw loosen and Im free from the pressure. I see Hanji come from out of nowhere, she must have survived the colossal titans transformation. "Nows your chance." she said. Mikasa propelled herself and I got loose and aimed my Thunder spear down his throat. "It's OVER!" We both said. We fired and pulled back setting of the spears blasting Reiner out of Titan. Mikasa grabbed me and and we both fell on the ground covered in bruises. I open my eyes slowly and see Mikasa laying right on top of me, I must have broken the fall. "Your reckless you know that." She says to me. "...Yeah so are you too." I said to her with a smile. "I know, but thats why I love you." She says to me and kisses me.

To Be Continued...

(I'm getting really excited for the parts coming up next in this. I hope you all enjoyed this and are staying safe.)