𝐗𝐗

𝐗𝐗

As the recollection ended, the kids went outside from the playground to play. Another reason why she accompany the kids to the gathering, it's because of Lia's deal.. it was quite disturbing her.

"Do you go to school, Ryujin unnie?"

"No, I'm working. I own a company.."

"I wish I own one too in the future." She smiles at the kid and messes her hair.

Ryujin is still with the emo kid, but she was holding the hand of the little girl.

"Do vampires in white pale skin?"

"Yep."

"Do you see one sucking blood? Eomma says they are only a myth." The emo kid says, as Ryujin taking a stroll with the kid. For the kid is also a loner, she don't play with the other kids.

Ryujin nods, "Yes, either.."

"Do the females look pretty? Like Bella from Twilight?"

"Pretty.." Ryujin stopped, finally like she woke up from a beautiful dream. Her lips form a smile and nodded, "they are undeniably beautiful, but they are dangerous in some ways.."

The kid went an awe, she saw a girl, a tall girl wearing black shades, black and pink hair. Pale skin, the writer can't describe anymore and she had the same vibes with the kid.

"Is that a vampire?"

"But, it's morning. Vampires don't go outside during day, night only." Ryujin said, but the kid pointed someone, Ryujin adjusts her sight and sees someone standing in the shade of the roof.

Tall, black and pink hair, her outfit was black and her flat stomach was exposed. She wore white facemask and I can't recognize her face.

"Ya kid, some of people are just pale white skinned, like Sister Dahyun.." Ryujin pointed, but the emo kid wasn't believing to Ryujin.

"You should accompany with Sihyeon because she was hunting of vampires too." She said, but the kid was called by her mom. Ryujin fetches the kid and her mom greets the girl.

As they went far, she stares back at the black-pink haired girl. She was now staring at Ryujin, she was shocked and quickly get back her attention to the road.

Chaerin extended her schedule, she was in Ryujin's office, meanwhile Taehyung is also there asking Chaerin about her, everything, that's how that man was friendly.

Ryujin on the other hand was too focused to the papers, reviewing every projects that her staff had done.

"CEO Shin, Ms. Choi is here." Chaerin said, Taehyung was again choked. Ryujin face palmed, then let the Countess go inside of the room.

Ryujin pleaded Taehyung and Chaerin to leave them for a while, Taehyung just gave a thumbs up and accompany Chaerin outside.

The Countess sat in the opposite chair, she was wearing this weird smile and Ryujin started to speak. "What's on your neck? A hickey?"

Lia notices it and touches her neck, then her eyes widen. She took a small mirror and look at it, it was reddish, and for some pale skin like her, the hickey would be visible.

"This is nothing, and this is out of our topic, my husband." She smirks, Ryujin gulped slowly. Lia was waiting for her answer but Ryujin sighs, "Well I am still not fully decisioned to your offer, but thank you Lia for helping my company."

The girl nodded and uses her long hair to cover her hickey, then another portion of her neck was exposed. "I'm not pressuring you, Ryujin. We better meet at night, we have other things to talk to." She said, standing up and crawling on the table.