Chapter 25

"We need to get back together." He grinned as he walked along side me. I laughed and looked at him. "That's hilarious." I said as I walked into the building that held my next class. He opened the door for me and we sat in some seats. "What were you and Zach laughing about?" He questions as I pull out my note book. "Why do you care? Jealous?" I said as I wrote down what was on the board for the day. "Yes actually." He said as he took my pencil from me. I groaned as I looked him in the eyes. I stared at him and waited for an explanation. "You have no need to be jealous especially about Zach but we're broken up." I said as I took my pencil back and went back to my notes. "Yes but we can be not broken up." He took my pencil back and I sighed as I put my head in my arms. "You called me a bitch and then proceeded to go to a bonfire where a girl was all over you and you stared at me and didn't make her stop and then someone started touching me and kissing me and I said stop and pushed him away and you didn't help me and I woke up with bruises all over me and no clue what happened and then I break up with you and you say 'not my fault she's hotter than you' and now you want to get back together? No thanks I don't want my heart broken again." I ranted as I took my pencil back again and finished my notes. He stared at me in shock like I just told him new news. Class started and I ignored him as I stared at me almost the whole time. Class ended and I went on my lunch break. I walked to the dinner hall in my dorm and grabbed whatever they were serving today and sat in a seat and eat while making flash cards. In high school I never made that many flash cards but I'm college I make them everyday. I pulled out my laptop and started writing an essay that is due Friday. Soon enough my phone alarm went off and I headed to my last class. I walked in and sat next to Bailey and Jason. "No work clothes today?" She asked. "No I'm off this week my boss is out of town." I said as I pulled out my books. "Ohhh yay we can have a girls night." Bailey clapped her hands. We all talked for a little before class started. We took notes and got assigned a project and class ended. Me, Bailey, and Jason walked out of the building and went to my car and drove into the city and found a place to eat and we went inside and ordered food. We all took out our books and laptops and started on homework and the project. I finish my rough draft for my essay and I made note cards and started on my project that was due in three days for Econ. By the time we left to go home it was 7 o'clock and me and Bailey went back to our dorm and Jason went to his. I didn't realize how funny Jason was.