Chapter 23

After the movies we all met at the car and it was 12 o'clock by the time the movies were over. Well all drove back to my and Baileys dorm and decided to hangout. Me, Bailey, and Cameron all bought tickets for Hawaii for next week. We had bought our tickets a little later than most people do so we had a flight at 7:30 on Friday. David and Paisley bought hotels rooms for 5 nights. Me and Nina went to sleep in my bed and Bailey and Paisley slept in Baileys bed and David and Cameron went back to their dorms so sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about Cameron and what happened tonight and how in one week we will be on a tropical island drinking from coconuts and swimming in clear water. My thoughts were taking over my mind and it took me a long time to finally fall asleep and when I woke up it was 1 o'clock. "Who let me sleep that long?" I yawned as I sat up. Paisley was gone and Bailey and Nina were painting their nails. "We thought you could use the sleep." Bailey shrugged as she painted her toe nails. "I have to go in 30 minutes." Nina said as she blew onto her finger nails. I forgot Nina had work. I got up and went and brushed my teeth and hair and put my hair in a ponytail and went back to the room and changed into leggings and a crop top and slipped on my Nike airs and grabbed my phone and keys and waited for Nina to grab her things and we left. We stopped my McDonald's to get Nina something to eat and I dropped her off at the bus station and hugged her and waved as she got onto the bus. I waited until I couldn't see the bus anymore before I got into my car and drove back to pick up Bailey and we went to lunch together at some cafe in the city. We sat in a booth and waited for the waiter to come. "Soooo how's you and David?" I asked as I had noticed how close they had gotten over the passed months. "We're good." She laughed as she drank from her water. "I want to know about you and Cameron." She said. She looked at me questionably as I blushed. "Uh well he kissed me last night and he called that our first date." I smiled as Bailey gasped. I told her about are talk on the balcony and how we kissed when Cameron picked us up from the bonfire. Soon our waiter came and took our order.

Soulmates?: Corbyn BessonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara