Chapter 4

??? POV
I woke up the next day tired as hell like always.
I got up and went to see if there was a water fall near by. (???: Author-san why is my name question marks? Author-San: you forgot to introduce yourself to the readers)
Ok just so you know who I am since I forgot to tell you last night my name is Luna I have light skin and ash blond hair that goes mid-way. I have freckles as well as light blue eyes.
I am quite short that people confuse me with a child...

(Time skip brought to you by lazy ass author)
Still luna's POV

I spend some time looking for a water fall that eventually I found one, I went close to the water fall then drop my things to the side and to of my cloth.
I got in the freezing water and bath myself getting the dirt of me.

When I was done I got out got new clean cloth and put them on, and I took the time to wash the dirty ones. After I was done doing those things I went looking for food.

  When looking I found something that wound change my life forever.... it was a flower but not just any flower in was the fire-flower the most powerful plant that you could find just by taking this and turning it to something you can drink you will have the power to make fire or control it in anyway!!!

"Well this is a surprise to find a fire flower" I said looking at it amazed by how it looks.

( photo not mine all credit goes to the owner)

I went to touch it  but when I touched everything went dark all I saw was black, but soon I would see the light of day like every time but with different looks and a whole different life.......

________________________________ ok sooo I did another chapter to make it up to you all hope you like it my roses

Word count: 340