How it all began part 1

Once upon a time there was a prince he rule a Kingdom  by himself.
He pass his day in the throne room thinking about how much he hates the woods
And all it's magical creatures and magic.
One day he found a princsess with the some thing and long after that they got married.
They soon found out that the queen was pregnant with a baby boy.
9 months pass and he was born he hade cute green eyes,black hair,light skin, and his cheeks where always with a little pink blush on it.
On a day at his ceremony to crown him prince of the dragon kingdom(they had many dragon s as pets) ther wizard came out of no where with bad news.

" Your highness I have bad news about your future" the wizard told in a very sorrowful voice.

"What is this 'bad news' Alberic" king drago told with a very anxious voice.

"One night when the moon turns to red and the sky turns to Black, when every star disappears and the cold win stops,someone in your family will die" Alberic told king drago about his future.

" I won't allow that I will have all my guards every where" king drago told with a very confident voice.

" Anything you do won't change fate your highness" Alberic told not happy to what will happen.

The king thought that he could he promised himself that he will train his son for he can defend himself (A/N the king thinks it's his son that is in danger)

When the Prince was about five he started fighting he used knifes and swords and other weapons.
He also learn how to fighit without any weapons like hand to hand combat.
As he grow up he soon had this fire desire like his parents.
He wanted to burn all the forest.
When the prince was Eleven he thought that he was going to have both of his parents with him forever.......
But one night Chang his life forever....