Chapter 3

Third person POV
  After the funeral they did for the queen
The king became depressed of the lost of the love of his life, but he was not the only one the price stoped talking after his mother's death and shutting every one out of his life, well except his father of course.

(Somewhere else)
??? POV
All I did was run, running away from everything and everyone that's all I know to do ever since I was a child.

I'd run from my parent's, friends, and family. But this was different I running away because of what I did.....I killed the queen.

I knew if I stayed I would be dead I would ranger everyone around me and I couldn't risk that again after what happen to "her"

I soon stopped running after it was dark by now the moon shining through the trees, I been running in the forest for who knows how long but I needed shelter.

I found a cave and went inside of it it was dark but perfect for me to sleep in, I took my blankets out of my bag and put one on the floor to make it more comfortable and one on top of me.

Though I know some of you might be wondering why did you run in the forest of all places.... well that is easy to answer, for all this years the king and queen forbidden anyone and anything to enter or leave the forest, because there are 'minsters in the forest'.

And when they told us that no one ever went to the forest ever again, Hell even the guards are scared of entering the forest!!, and they called them the and I quote 'bravest men in the kingdom'.
That only makes me laugh when they call them that' HELL I AM YOUNGER THEN THEM AND IM NOT SCARED!!!. They call them men but they can't be brave enough to enter a forest that they entered ever since they where children well some of them.

But enough of that I stayed on the floor awake still trying to sleep but full aware that I won't sleep for some time, and I was right it took me some hours I think to fall asleep.

________________________________

Hey guys rosey here sorry for the once that read this before for not uploading for a long time😅 I was busy like really busy with school work though I'll see if I can make another chapter soon to make it up to you!!!

Word count: 423