𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿 - 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗

Start from the beginning

"It's the boss!"

"Hey everybody, the boss is back!"

"Welcome home, boss!"

Emma and Ray looked at each other and nodded.

"Let's go"

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"How was the alliance?" I asked. Norman smiled and placed his arm around my neck and he rested his arm on my shoulder.

"They look like a couple!"

"I'm pretty sure they're together!"

"It's good. No issues. We move to the next step." Norman replied.

"Lovely" I smirked.

"Using me as an armchair, that's mean, Norman." I pouted and he chuckled. We continued to walk until we saw a certain orange head and emo boy.

"We need to talk, Norman. You come with us too, Y/n." Emma said with a serious expression which is rare to see.

I nodded and we followed them. We went to his office and I took a seat on the couch.

"Sorry for grabbing you when you've barely returned." Ray apologized to Norman.

"It's alright." Norman reassured him.

"What's the matter?" Norman asked and a lot of bad scenarios started playing my head.

"Is something troubling you? Are you feeling unwell? Is there something uncomfortable? Do you have complaints? Ar-" Norman interrupted me.

"Y/n, calm down. You're starting to sound like a mother." Norman chuckled. I sighed in relief.

"Nothing is troubling us, Y/n. So don't worry about it but there are many things we'd like to discuss with you." Emma reassured me.

"But first, I want to know...what is this plan of yours? How do you intend to destroy the demons without losing anyone? Is it an insurrection?" Ray asked.

"Correct! I like talking to you because you get it so fast, Ray!" Norman smiled as he complimented Ray.

"What's insurrection?" Emma asked, feeling left out since she had no idea what it was.

"An insurrection originates from a sentiment of indignation and disapproval of a situation and then manifests itself by the refusal to submit or to obey the authority responsible for this situation." I explained.

"What does that mean?" Emma still was confused.

"It refers to the open resistance against the orders of established authority." Norman explained.

"What?" Emma asked.

"A violent uprising against an authority or government." Ray tried to help Emma but she was still confused.

"A rebellion, Emma." I said in simpler terms and she finally got it.

"You'll provoke unrest between them, make them destroy themselves, demon against demon." Ray said.