𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾 - 𝙶𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎

Magsimula sa umpisa

"The boss, Minerva, and Ruthless, silly!" Barbara blushed as she held her demon meat.

"How do y'all call them? No...Norman and Y/n!" Cislo blushed as he pointed at them.

"Correct. To put it bluntly, these two really adore the boss and Ruthless Since they found out you've known the boss and Ruthless for a long time, they've been dying for the gossip." Vincent bluntly said.

"Shut the hell up! We know ya love them too!" Barbara and Cislo yelled as they pointed an accusing finger at him.

"I mean, who wouldn't? When I got back from patrol yesterday, the folks at the ground level were all talking about the same thing! This thing about the boss looking like a different person and Ruthless carrying a child while smiling! Won'tcha tell us more?" Cislo said in an adoring manner.

"Cause I got to knooow!! What kinda person are they?! What's more, they say y'all are their besties or whatever? Come on!! What is your 'Norman' and 'Y/n' like?! Tell us! Now!!" Cislo began to yell loudly.

"Well, I don't think he's changed all that much, but Norman is intelligent and very kind. He's always so gentle...and he always meets you with that sweet smile on his face." Emma said as she began to blush while smiling.

"The boss? No way!!" Cislo yelled as he burst into laughter.

"I can't believe it!! How about Ruthless? Well, I mean...ya know, Y/n?" Barbara asked.

"Well, she didn't change at all. She still greets you with that beautiful smile of hers. She acts like a mother and she treats the kids as if they were her own. She's still as amazing when I last saw her." Ray said as he started to blush while smiling.

"Gentle, mother?" Cislo asked

"Smile?" Barbara asked.

"Treats the kids as if they were her own?" Vincent asked.

"No way!! The only time she smiles is when she's slicing the demons up! She's Ruthless, the merciless! No way is she gentle!" Barbara started to laugh with Cislo.

"Well, I have proof." Ray mumbled.

"No way!! Show us! Show it to uuus!" they slammed the coffee table. Ray sighed and took out the photo from his pocket and showed it to them.

"That's Ruthless?" Vincent asked and Emma smiled and nodded.

"Whoa!! She's smiling and wearing a flower crown!" Barbara exclaimed as she blushed.

"And she isn't covered in blood for once!" Cislo pointed out.

"Is it really that surprising? What's Norman like nowadays?" Ray asked.

"Dead serious" Barbara replied.

"Wintry cold" Vincent answered.

"The czar" Cislo answered.

"The czar?! How about Y/n?" Emma asked.

"Sadistic" Barbara replied.

"Blood-curdling" Vincent answered.