44. Till baby's birth

Start from the beginning

While hana become tensed. She was also crying for her baba but rahmaan's that painful look make her restless. She never saw him that much broken. She wanted to know where he was going and wanted to go behind him but her pride came infront of her.

She looked at Shabana and saw her leaned in marziy's shoulder while sobbing. Hana Sigh and rubber her face and stood up from chair.

"Where are you going?" Muneeb asked when he saw hana walking away from there.

"I'm going to pray for baba" she replied and walked toward prayer room.

As she came in front of prayer room she saw door slightly open and someon's weeping voice. She thought to go back cause she didn't wanted to disturb anyone's prayer but as she was about to turned she saw rahmaan's shoes outside the door. Frowning she opened the door and saw rahmaan on prayer matt covering his face with his hands while crying miserably. Hana heart clenched seeing him like this and eyes become wet. She took a step forward but stopped. And again take step back. Not knowing what to do.

He needs you: her heart screamed

No he doesn't needs you hana.. he can do whatever he wants: her mind said and she decided to listen to her mind and turned to go but..

"Please save my baba... You can...ta..take my life.. but save my... ba..baba" hana heard his heart breaking voice. And stopped. her heart was aching and she remembered when she lost her father rahmaan was the one who helped her to came out of that horrible situation. And she couldn't find her heart to ignored his this state and ran to him.

"Maan" hana whisper while standing infront him. He uncovered his face and saw hana standing there. While hana felt her knees weak seeing his red face, swollen eyes due to crying. She sat infront of him.

"Hana" rahmaan whisper back in painful voice while tears falling from his eyes continuesly.

He hugged hana and hana didn't think for second to hugged him back. Hana caress his back of head which was placed on her chest. He was crying like small child.

"Ha..na...it's all my fault... if any..thing happened to baba...then... I..i will never forgive myself..." He said through his hiccups.

"Shh...shh... Nothing will happen to baba... please don't crying maan... It's not your fault" she whispered while running her fingers through his hair trying to consoled him. Rahmaan shook his head and moved back a little to face her.

"No hana... You don't know... I hurt baba.. he was yelling at me... After 3 months... he...he talked to me today... When he saw div..divorce papers he couldn't control and shouted at me until his heart broke.." he mumbled and closed his eyes tightly as if his father's that painful face came in front of him.

While hana felt burden raising in her heart hearing this.

My divorce papers led baba here

She thought and looked at rahmaan who's eyes were closed and head bow while mumbling continuesly.

"Mama will never forgive me... I will never be able to face her... What I will say to fathima and Riya aapi.. they both told me to take cared of our parents... They will also blame me for his condition... And I know they will be right and I can't defend myself infront of them... I can't able see hate in my love ones eyes anymore. before anything happened like this I should die...." He was blabbering like mad man.. he didn't know what to say and what to feel. He love his parents too much and now if anything happened to his baba then he will lose his both parents because his mama never forgive him after that. all this happened because of him. and that think increased his pain every second. He was shaking in fear