Chapter 2

Taylor's P.O.V
I sensed him coming. I move out of the way. I look back at him and smirk. I kneel down and help him up. He smirks and shoots water at me from his hand. I knew it. I duck on time. He looks over at me. I smirk once again and let my black wings grow. I fly up, 6 feet from the ground. He looks over at me, astonished. I shoot my black orbs at him, he gets knocked back, making a dent on the street. I fly down. I tuck in my wings and make them disappear. He gets up. I sway my hands, using my magic to pick him up and take him over to me. He stands in front of me. I smirk. "Next time, dont try to jump me. Or this can happen again." I say. I snap my fingers and he falls to the ground. I walk back to my house, amused at my growing power.
Orlando's P.O.V
She...She beat me! How?! I'm the most powerful here. I think at find out why. I have never battled a dark element like her before. She seems...more than just darkness. I mean, her wings had a tint of blue and red in them. I even saw green on the tip of one feather! Maybe...just maybe, she can be more than just a dark element. I walk over to her house and knock. I had to talk to her. I look inside the window and see her go outside, she sits down on the floor. But I then noticed that she had some flowers growing behind. As if...she was a earth element. But that couldn't be. She was a dark element. They kept growing and I knew I had to find out why. I walked over to her back garden." Um...hi, again" I said awkwardly." Hello once again...Orlando" she took a quick thought before she said my name. Wait! How did she know my name?!" Um....sorry to interrupt but...can..I j-join you?" I asked. She nodded her head yes. I smiled and sat down next to her. She was holding some thing in her hand. I took a quick look and it looked like a small pebble. She muttered something under her breathe but I couldn't hear clearly."so..um... What your name?" I asked. She looked at me. For the first time, I noticed her blue eyes. She smiled sheepishly." Taylor" she said." Pretty name" I said with out thinking. I hit my head and scolded my self for saying that. She looked at me and smiled happily."thanks" she said. "Hey Orlando" she said." Yea?" I said." Can I...take you somewhere...for you know, attacking you?" I nodded my head. She smiled for what seemed for the 4 time. She got up. "Follow me...and stay close" she said and she walked into the mist/fog....