More of the storyyyyyy...........COOKIE TIME!

*time skip by like five minutes*

Lithuania looked over "Latvia, can you mix that bowl of cookie dough please?" Latvia nodded and began to mix the dough. Lithuania looked up as Estonia entered "Estonia, we are making cookies ask if Russia might want some, you know how he gets..." Estonia nodded walking to the living room where Dussia was sitting doing work. Estonia says "S-sir we are making cookies, would you like some?" Russia grinned at Estonia "Yes, I would like some cookies, with vodka" Estonia nodded heading back to the kitchen telling Lithuania that Russia would like some cookies. Lithuania nodded mumbling "Of course.." Lithuania placed the dough into the oven and let it cook. Lithuania glanced at the other Baltic states "So, what do you want to talk about?" Latvia spaceily said "How about the truth or dare game Mr. America invited all the nations to?" Lithuania said "What?! When did this happen?" Estonia had the same expression as Lithuania. Latvia scratched his head "Um...Mr. America sent a letter a few days ago..." Lithuania replied "When the cookies are done, we will have to tell Russia." He had just finished his sentence when the oven dinged signalling the cookies were done. Lithuania removed the cookies from the oven, letting them cool briefly before give one to Latvia, Estonia and himself. Lithuania placed the rest on a tray along with a bottle of vodka and walked to the livingroom.

"S-sir.." Lithuania said placing the tray down on the table near Russia, the other Baltics hanging near the door. Russia sighed inwardly seeing Latvia hanging towards the doorway shaking. Latvia stepped forward some and said "S-sir, Mr. America has invited all the nations to a Truth or dare game.." Russia looked at the Baltics "Well when is it?" Estonia and Lithuania looked at Latvia since he was the only one that knew. Latvia replied shakily "T-the day after tomorrow Sir." Russia grabs a cookie and the bottle of vodka "Well then lets get packing, da? We leave after breakfast tomorrow!" he headed to his room.