Masky x Reader (Lemon)

She ran.She ran from the thing that had just gutted the man she loved the most! Her husband to be,As she ran she felt as if there was the man,standing behind her,just waiting....waiting for the perfect opportunity to pin her down and slaughter her. She screamed and pleaded for help yet it never came. Then she just blacked out,and was later awoken by a man in a tan jacket and a mask that looked somewhat like a raccoon. She screamed loudly and tried to move but her hands were chained to the chair she was put into. The man placed a piece of cloth in her mouth. "shh no need to be scared my dear (Y/N)" the man spoke to her. Her eyes widened 'HOW DOES THIS THING KNOW MY NAME!?' She asked herself.
"I've been watching you for a while now,now I know almost everything about you." The man said,almost like he read her mind. He leaned closer to her "my names Masky,just never call me tim". She blushed as the man got closer his lips brushing against the fabric that was in her mouth to keep her quiet. He then slowly started to look at her body and bit his lip behind his mask. "Now I'm wondering,if I take that fabric out of your mouth,will you scream or be a good girl for daddy" He questioned the girl with a slight smirk. "I'll be a good girl" she mumbled through the fabric. He slowly took it off of her and lifted up his mask to show his pink,soft,slightly chapped lips. He gently pressed them against her softy bright pink lips. She blushed very deeply but began to melt into the kiss. The masked man kissed her a bit more rough and groped her breast in his hand. She could fell the man getting hard on her knee and she blushed as she felt his member becoming erected. He slide his tongue over her bottom lip and she slowly granted him access to her mouth. He moved his tongue around in her mouth rapidly and she let out soft gentle moans against his lips. He ripped off her shirt and glided his off of himself,exposing a very well built,muscular chest. Masky slowly uncuffed her then laid her on the floor and got untop of her.(Y/N) gasped as her bare back touched the floor and blushed as Masky began to unclip her bra and take it off of her. She looked down at his pants were a huge tent was there,growing and throbbing with want. She smirked and pulled down his pants and boxers revealing a huge erected cock. She flipped him over and went down on him,putting his dick into her mouth she bobbed her head up and down as masky let out low,quiet groans.As she went faster the groans went louder with a couple of moans in there as well. Masky had enough he picked her up and slammed her into a wall,ripping off her pants and panties. He positioned himself and slammed into her. Thank god this wasn't her first time or it would have hurt! He slammed hard,fast,and deep into her,She let out very loud moans and had her eyes shut his grunts mixed in with her loud moans. He continued to fuck her senseless for about 3 hours,then she yelled. "MASKY I-IM GONNA C-C-CUM!" "Then do it!!" They both came at the same time and she leaned her head back screaming out his name. He pulled out and pushed her to the floor. "Don't move.....your gonna get more later" he slid on his clothes and walked out leaving (Y/N) panting and in pure bliss.