Chapter 2

About 3 months after meeting the masked man known as Masky,nothing strange happened...you were in your new apartment,it was a small apartment but just big enough for you. You collapsed on your couch and looked around,smiling like a goddamn idiot. There was a knock on your door 'who could that be' you thought to yourself. You opened the door only to be knocked out by...MASKY!? You awoke 5 hours later with a booming headache and you looked around to see where you were.In a cabin.....in the middle of the woods....... You then looked down to see that you were strapped to a chair with chains and leather belts. You screamed out "HELLO!? WHY DID U BRING ME HERE!?" Instead of seeing masky,another man walked in,he had a hoodie on,it's hood was blue,had stripes on the arms,two small buttons on the front of the shirt.He looked to be around 18-19.His hair was messy,he wore steam punk goggles and a mouth guard that was very creepy,he twitched every know and then...he made his way towards you and covered your mouth with his gloved hand. "Shhh m-my d-d-dear (Y/N) we d-Dont want m-m-masky to hear y-you" he whispered into your ear. 'Now how the hell does this one know my name!? He better not plan anything sexu-' your thought was cut off by the sound of a locking door. you looked to see that the boy had locked the door 'Oh boy.....here we go......' (Sorry it took me so long everyone,I'll make the next chapter ASAP)