Anywho! Now, we are in the car, headed back to Vicky’s house.

“London, Jake told me to tell you to drive faster,” I said to her, pressing the reply button on my phone.

“Just did. And do you miss me that bad, Boo-Bear?”

“Stop calling me that! And nah, I’m just bored. Don’t feel too special ;)”

“Stop calling you what, Boo-Bear?” I smirked, pressing the send button.

“Grr. -_-”

I started laughing out loud, receiving odd looks from the girls. “What?” I asked innocently.

Danielle gave a knowing look to London. “She’s definitely texting Jake right now.”

Rolling my eyes at her, my phone buzzed in my hands.

“Almost here?” Jake asked.

“Yeah, like two minutes away.”

“Okay :D HURRY!”

“Chill your face. We’re almost here!”

“I simply cannot ‘chill my face’.” hereplied.

“Whatever.”

“;)”

I scowled at my phone, but then ended up smiling. This boy. . .

We pulled into the driveway of the mansion. The perfectly manicured lawn and evenly trimmed hedges seems so familiar to me now. I’ve only been here for a week and a couple of days. It feels like I’ve been here for a month or so. 

Just about every day I’ve been here, I’ve seen Jake. He either came here, or we met up somewhere. It feels like I’ve known him all my life. Almost like how I know Danielle.

“We’re here!” I texted him.

“FINALLY.”

Following the two girls into the house, I kicked off my shoes and put my jacket on the coat rack. I walked into the living room.

Jake was there, acting as if this was his own home. He was sprawled across one of the larger couches like a puppet without strings. The TV was on, and there were a few food wrappers and paper cups scattered around.

Really, Jake? The boy should be lucky that Vicky has a couple of maids.