Incident pt.3

"What."

Venom spat out of the mouths of the three girls at Izuku's table. Ochako,Eri, and Mina, all in sync.

"You heard me."
Venom was sent back from the uptight girl in front of the table. Giving a sadistic smile. Her hair was a very dark orange almost the color of   a certain shade of brown, she had snow silver eyes. She was wearing a black and pink crop top going along with her jean shorts.

"What. Is. A fuckup. Like him,doing here?"
The girl spat out. He tone was harsh, her words pierced through his body like the energy blade that was used against Overhaul.
Izukus head hung low, the shadow from his covering his face.

"Izuku is not a mistake. Phoebus."
Mina stated. Anger seething through her gritted teeth holding back from slapping the absolute shit outta the person in front of her.

"Ara~ Ashido? You out of all these people should know best about what happened~ you know. The 'incident' hehe." She flipped her hair back before actually taking notice of Ochako. "Ho? I take it she's new? Fufu. . . Then let me go and enlighten this one on what happened." She gripped ochako by the chin in a tight grip.
"Listen here gir-"
"Oi."
Everyone's head turned towards the voice.

Mineta, had his arms crossed out in front of him. Surprisingly, he seemed extremely calm, and a slight bit annoyed. "Hey, if you're gonna disrupt the peace here then I'm gonna need you to leave. I can't have any attention whores here, managers own orders." Mineta stayed.

"Do you even know who your messing with? Pint-size fun toy?" She said followed by a howling laughter. "Priscilla Phoebus. Daughter of the simp called Flander Phoebus, who gave his entire company to his wife and her needs. Even with her cheating on him multiple times and openly admitting that she only loves him for his money.Heartbroken, he turned to his only daughter and spoiled her rotten. Even then you've constantly ignored your dad and find him as an annoyance. I suggest you leave before I get the broom." Mineta coldly stated. A menacing aura surrounding him while he smiled.
"F-fine. This place was getting on my nerves a-anyway!" She said storming out of the café.

Mineta let out a sigh before turning to them. "Hey sorry that went on for too long, It took a while to get a bit of research on her." He said rubbing the back of his head.

Their jaws were wide open. Every single one of them. Even Eri's.
"W-Whats with the- oh come on! It's not THAT surprising!" He said slightly pouting.
A laugh made its way through the table starting with Izuku's contagious laugh, moving on to Ochako then to Mina and Eri then finally to Mineta.
After the laugh fit, Mineta brought their smoothies, he even took a break to spend some time with the group. The group learned more about him, an example being that he is actually the head employee of the café. Eri actually began to think of him as a normal human being.
Later, Mineta had to get back onto his shift, and the group left the café.
"Hey why don't we all go shopping?!"
Mina suggested aloud.
"Shopping? Again Mina?"
Izuku replied sweat dropping.
"Yes again! Maybe Eri can get a toy!" Mina said pouting to him. Eri's eyes slightly widened
"Please daddy! Oh and a candy apple as well!" Eri said from the top of Izukus shoulders.
He sighed in defeat. "Fine. . . Hey ochako, you gonna come with or no?" Izuku asked the chestnut haired girl.
Ochako shook her head horizontally. "No I don't really need anything, plus I was going to see my parents."
She followed after the head shake.
"Oh I'm sorry if we were delaying you!" Izuku said now worried.
"N-no it's fine Izuku! I've still got time to make it to the station!" She assured him.
Izuku let out a sigh of relief. "Alright then. . . I hope you have a safe trip then" he said giving a warm smile, causing Ochako to blush a light pink. She forced down the blush. "Alright thank you!" She said before walking off  and waving to them "I'll see you guys later bye!"

Izuku looked at her figure getting smaller at the distance, something felt wrong, and it was a feeling that he couldn't push down no matter how hard he tried. "Hmm. . ."
"Come on Izuku! Let's go get Me- I mean, Eri something!"
Mina said almost slipping up on her words.
"Yeah. . . Alright. . " he said begging his walk with Mina and Eri.
.
.
.
.
.
.
On the road to the station Ochako was thinking to herself. 'Dangit! Why is it so hard to push down those feelings! Me and him need to be able to focus on hero studies! Not on something like this! AND ITS ONLY THE BEGINNING OF THE FIRST YEAR! AGH!' She shouted within her mind. Grasping onto her head.
She let out a sigh. "Even then. . . Does he even like me back. ?. ." She said down casting herself.
Suddenly, she was dragged into an alleyway, someone grabbing onto her arm. "W-woah!"
Eventually she was pushed onto a wall and pinned.
"H-hey what the hell is going on?!"

"Shh. . . Don't want any extra company now do we?" A familiar voice rang through ochakos ears.
The figure that had pinned her onto the wall lifted their head revealing her face. Priscilla.
"Get off of me!" Ochako shouted breaking out of the pin and making some distance between them.
"Ooh~ your feisty! I like that!"  She said regaining her balance.
"What do you want?" Ochako replied.
"I just want to talk! Is all! No big deal!"
Priscilla said smirking.
"And let you in on the truth."
She stated.
Ochako was taken aback a bit before gritting her teeth.
"Oh come on! You can't tell me that you don't want to know! To know what the 'incident' really is!" She said getting close to her once more. "Come on, just relax and let me tell you. . ."  As she said that, a blue mist came from her mouth and was blown to Ochako. It almost instantly numbed her entire body she fell against the wall and fell on her bottom.
"W-what?" Ochako looked around.
"Perfect~" Priscilla said.
"Now then. . . Since your being a good girl, I'll tell you everything fufu." She said.
Ochako had slight visible fear as she wasn't able to do anything at the moment.
"Well let me just outright say it first. . ."
She gave her trademark sadistic smile.

"Izuku has killed someone before."

Ochakos eyes widened to the size of plates.
'H-he what?!'
Priscilla noticed, and continued. "Yep, he's a cold blooded murder, he did it without a speck of Mercy. Oh was he a such a poor boy. He had such a great life in front of him! But ol Izuku had come along and ended it for him!" Priscilla let out a snicker. "Man doesn't that suck? To be friends with a murderer?" She stated. Getting close to Ochako and grabbing her by her chin. "Think on tha-"
Smack.
Went the sound of ochako's hand across priscillas face. "W-Wha?" Priscilla let go of her chin and stumbled backward.
Ochako stood up.
"H-how?"
"How else? You quirk isn't by choice it's limited. I felt my limbs regain their strength."
Ochako stated. Then continued.
"And you wanna know something? I don't care if Izuku had supposedly 'killed' someone. He must have had a reason. I know that. Any childhood friend should know that." Ochako stated.
She began to walk past Priscilla leaving her in the alleyway after saying "I'm not your everyday bitch like a certain someone."
Ochako walked off and continued on her path towards the station.

-Timeskip-

Ochako arrived at the station, as she entered it, she saw a familiar tuft of green and black hair.
"Izuku?"

————-
HI GUYS!
AstralDeku here!
I'm just here to let you all know your special in the world and that the truth will be explained in the next chapter!
Also that your all beautiful people!

Anyways that's all I gotta say!
Ciao!