"Anyway, we normally aren't like this. It was the Bakusquad's shift... and they are a little cuckoo in the head." She chuckles. "Me and Shinso just tagged along because our babes are here."

"Who...?"

"Oh! Shinso's the purple-haired guy trying to help his boyfriend down from the ceiling. It's a hassle, honestly." Hagakure sighs. "'Ash go help re-stock the clay~"

"On it, sweetie!" The pink-skinned girl says, heading towards the back room. "By the way, Kiri tell your boyfriend to calm the fuck down!"

"WHAT WAS THAT YOU CHEWED UP WAD OF GUM-"

"Kat! Calm down!" The red-head said, wrapping his arms around the angry blonde.

"... I don't get paid enough for this." Hagakure mumbles. She tells the weird elbows kid, (who's name was Sero) to stop prank calling. "Anyway, what do you need?" 

"Self-Esteem." I said. 

Shigaraki elbowed me in the ribs. "What he meant to say is that we need acrylic paint, primer, and sealant. Brushes as well." 

"Right this way!" Hagakure cheered, leading us to an aisle. "If you need anything else, just hoot and one of us will come... hopefully." And with that, Hagakure went to help her girlfriend stock up clay.

"... wow," Shigaraki says. 

"Now that's something you don't see everyday."

"Yep," Shigaraki says, skimming the colors of paint. "Dabi can you get me 3 paintbrushes?"

"Eh. Sure. What sizes?" Shigaraki lists off the sized, and I head over to where the paintbrushes are stocked. I quickly pick out the first two brushes and scan for the third one. Suddenly, I feel someone bump into me. 

(A/N G-gomen Tsukki!)

"Sorry!" They quickly apologize in a monotone voice. I turn around and my eyes widen. In front of me is my brother.

My brother Shoto Todoroki

"Uh... do I know you?" They ask. I quickly hug him.

"How's 'dad'?" I ask. Shoto's expression morphs into one of complete surprise.

"T-touya? Your alive?" He stutters, hugging me back.

"In the flesh, little bro," I say. "My my, you've gotten taller. Do you have a girlfriend yet?"

"About that... I'm gay."

"You take after me, I see!" I laughed, ruffling his hair. "Does 'dad' treat you ok?"

Shoto's face darkens. "No, he's still a shitbag. Me and Fyumi literally have to hide our relationships from him."

I let out a low whistle. "Who's the lucky guy?"

"His name's Izuki, and he's the purest bean ever."

"Can't wait to meet him," I say. "Feel free to text me."

"Wait! I need your number!" He says. I furrow my eyebrows.

"Didn't Nat or Fyumi give it to you?"

"No. 'Dad' made them destroy all evidence of you."

"That shitty bastard..." I grumble. I quickly give him my number, and he promises to relay it to Fyumi and Natsuo. "Till next time, my dude." I give him an imaginary tip of the hat, and pick up the third paintbrush.

"Dabi! What the fuck took you so long?!" Shigaraki hisses.

"Chill, I just saw my brother." Shigaraki's face relaxes.

"Oh, ok. Did you get the paintbrushes?" He asks. 

"Yeah. Although, I require a hug in order for you to get them," I reply smugly.

"Why?"

"I don't know. I just need your loooove~" 

"Eew," The blue mophead says. "You're lucky I'm desperate."

Shigaraki wraps his arms around my waist, and rests his head on my shoulder. I hum, and run my hands through his surprisingly soft hair. We then disband.

"I actually didn't think you would do it," I say, surprised. Shigaraki holds out a hand, and I give him the three paintbrushes.

"Eh. Let's just check out," Shigs mumbles. We make our way to the counter, and Hagakure rings us up. Pulling out his wallet, Shigaraki pays for the art supplies. 

"Have a nice day!" Hagakure calls as we head out. Shigaraki nods, and I wave. 

"Now what?" He asks. I suddenly get an idea, and look at Shigaraki with a smirk.

"Tomura Shigaraki, have you ever been to Hot Topic?"

A/N Ok, but like, THANK YOU SO FRICCIN MUCH FOR THE 1K! 

You people apparently like this book a lot so...?

Would you guys want an Q and A?