Chapter 20: Bad Blood

POV: 3rd

Six looked at Jorge, shaking his head as he watched Cocos arena fight. "Hey, something wrong?"

"Coco's better than that, don't know why she and her partner are slipping up like that."

Six watched the fight a bit. "Looks like it could be an enemy's semblance."

Jorge paid more attention. "You're right, it's an enemy's semblance."

"I saw the papers of the contestants, I didn't see the enemy team in there."

"You think it's them?"

"Yeah, and my parents said the people responsible for Autumn are here. I'll ask them about it."

"Good idea," Jorge patted his shoulder.

Six gave a nod. "Welp, I should go." He walked off to go meet his parents.

On the way Noble Six saw Winter trying to teah Weiss how to summon. He decided to watch a bit before butting in. "Try clearing your mind. Clear your doubts and focus on the task at hand." His sudden arrival made Weiss and Winter jump a bit but Weiss eventually tried listening to his advice as Six went to stand with Winter.

Weiss was able to form part of a beowolf before giving out, rubbing her head from the slight headache she got. "How are you able to use your semblance so easily?"

The spartan shrugged. "I find it easier to use things that I'm more familiar with in the past."

"I haven't seen you new weapon before," Winter pointed out as she looked at him.

He looked back. "That would be me combining some weapons from my past, just gave Kat and Emile weapons I made for them."

"What are they?" Weiss asked

(With the two)

The two were in Emerald Forest testing out their new weapons. Emile was grinning like a mad man under his helmet as he smashed an ursas head in with a gravity hammer before he turned it into a shotgun and vaporized a beowolf. "This is by far the greatest thing I've had in my life!"

Kat had dual plasma rifles she used to fill a beowolf with holes before diving under another, turning her weapons into energy daggers and used them toslash the grimm down its length. "Stop grinning, it creeps people out."

"You don't know, I have a helmet on."

"Yes but I know you well enough to know when you're smiling and when you're not."

(Back with Six)

Noble Six was now with his mother, he showed the photos of the two suspicious fighters to Summer. "Seen them?"

Summer nodded as he looked at the photos. "Yeah, those are two of the three."

"Well now we know who to keep an eye on."

"There's more," Summer said as she pulled up a photo on her scroll to show him.

Six was shocked. "Where... Where did you see that?"

"It busted Roman Tortchwick out of prison, though it seemed to despise what it was doing," Summer replied. "Your father and I fought it, whatever it is nearly got us." Six started to pace the room before driving a fist through the wall. "Onyx?! What's wrong?!"

Noble Six looked back at Summer. "Sanghili, ranked field marshal. You and dad were lucky to live let alone come out unscathed."

"Wait, you fought those things before?"

Six gave a nod. "One of them hunted down my team."

Summer walked up to Six and hugged him. "If you want us too, then we'll avoid it as best we can. Just promise me that you decide to face it just... Just be careful."

Six hugged his mother back. "I promise."

Summer broke the hug. "Good, because your father and I have to go. Oz still needs some eyes out there."

"Alright, take care," Six said as he waved Summer off, who of which went to look for Qrow. He quickly patched into comms when Summer rounded the corner. "This is Six, everyone listen up!"

"Sound desperate Six, what's up?" Emile asked

"... Winter Contingency."

Jorge was heard to have driven his fist through what he assumed was a rock or concrete. "DAMNIT!!! Why here?!

"What do we do now?" Kat asked

Six grabbed his weapon and started to head for the airpads. "You three get ready to defend Vale, I'm hunting that son of a bitch down."