Chapter 4: Let's Retrieve What Was Lost

Начните с самого начала

"I-I never wished for anything..."

"I see. That's why you've been suffering in silence for months and forcefully dragging your ass to school even though you just wanted to leave that place, just for that scholarship. And do I have to mention how you cried your heart out last night? You look pitiful, really."

I was startled."A-are you spying on me?Sino ka ba?Kaklase ba kita?Sinasabi ko sayo, itigil mo na tong prank na 'to!"

"Yung totoo?Grabe ikaw na nga tinutulungan. Nakakainis pala sarili ko dati, no wonder people were mean to me-"

"Ano bang pinagsasabi mo?"I really don't understand her!

"Okay, Jean. Makinig ka sakin. I am actually........."

Naghintay ako habang malakas na kumakabog ang dibdib ko.

"....I am actually, you."

"Anong sinabi mo?"Is she taking drugs as well?

"Believe me. I'm you.....from the future,Jean."

"A-ano?Nababaliw ka na talaga..."I laughed. I couldn't believe what this woman was saying.

"Want me to prove it?There's no harm in trying."

Napatigil naman ako sa sinabi niya. Is she serious? But then again, I want to try....

"Fine.Tell me something that I did, that I only knew."

"Shoot. I know so many. Hmm ano ba. How about that one time when you didn't attend your cousin's birthday party which you promised to attend to?You said you were sick, but actually, you were all set, but you were late and you were just too lazy to go through the traffic so you didn't go in the end."

Woah.Pano niya nalaman yon?Pero teka."My family knows about that."

"Fine fine. How about that time when you made a fake social media account and hitted on girls?"

"I...hey!I was young and really bored... anyway, that's one of my deepest secrets!Pero nasabi ko ata yan kay Pearl."

"Arte mo ah. Okay, how about....your first love?"

"Oh please, syempre alam ni Pearl mga crush ko-"

"No, I'm not talking about crushes. I'n talking about your really first love."

I stopped."And...and what about him?I told you before, alam ni Pearl yan, him and I talked, so I told Pearl I've moved on-"