Home Sweet Home

Aviana's POV
Jesus And I Had Finally Went Home. We walked, and it was really fun. It was 4:30, and the sun looked like it was already going down. When we went inside the house I saw Mariana at the table on her laptop. I went next to her and sat down and peeked at what she was doing.

"Whatre you doin Mari "  I asked. "Oh nothing, just looking at this boy at schools Instagram page" she responded. I looked again. He was kinda cute, she definitely has a crush on him.

"More like stalking his page" Callie said from the other room. I grinned. Cause it looked true. "I'm not I swear" Mariana replied. I got up and went upstairs to start on some homework.

2 hours later

Aviana's POV

I'm almost done with my homework so I go downstairs to grab a snack. Before I reach th end of the stairs, I hear Stef and Lena arguing.

"Lena, how can we pay for Brandon's tuition if we don't even have enough money to feed six kids?!"
I heard Stef say.

I felt bad. I went back upstairs to think about what I heard Stef say. It hit me hard, and I don't know why. Maybe if I left thing'll be easier around here. So I got up, packed a bag, and waited for midnight to strike.

Jesus POV
I heard ruffling noises coming from Mariana and Avi's room. I walked to their front door and peeked through the crack. What is she doing ? I thought. I hope she doesn't plan on leaving. I'll be torn. I walked back to me and Judes room and lay on my bed, overthinking everything.

Please God, Dont let her leave. I'll be torn.

That's the end of chapter 4 ! Sorry for the short chapter , long ones are coming soon ! Thank you for 51 reads !🥺

4/20/20