🦋cuatro🦋

3rd pov

it's been 2 weeks since the double date and the boys had been hanging out together nonstop. they even introduced each other to their friends. (not as a couple. yet.)

"i'm sooo bored. lets do something" alvaro said plopping down on to mattias bed next to kairi. "like what?" robert said being the only one to acknowledge that alvaro said something. "i don't know maybe...truth or dare" he suggested. "ok lets play" kairi says putting down his phone.

mattia and alejandro was playing FIFA so kairi walked over to them and took the controllers, tossing them to alvaro. "baby i was about to win!" mattia groans. "you'll be ok. now lets play truth or dare" kai says happily sitting down in the middle of the room and pats the spot next to him. mattia sighs sadly and walks over. alejandro wakes up roshaun and sits between alvaro and robert. laying his head on the boys shoulder. alvaro smiles petting the ale head like a dog.

"ok i'm going first. truth or dare kairi" roshaun says. "dare" kai said without hesitation. 'i mean what is the worse thing he can make me do' kairi thought. "i dare you to kiss alvaro" he says smirking. "welp this is anything new" robert sighs, rolling his eyes. kairi crawls over to alvaro pecking him on the lips softly but alvaro being alvaro pulled kairi into a french kiss.

they had done this plenty of times before so it wasn't a surprise to kai. mattia and alejandro on the other hand were deciding if they should be jealous or turned on. they were basically eating each other's face off right in front of them. "you guys might wanna pull them apart unless you want some real life porn" robert says and mattia grabs kairi hips pulling him away from alvaro.

(robert, kairi, and alvaro are always hanging out so he is use to them being like this😂)

kairi pecks his best friends lips one last time before being pulled away fully. as both boys fix themselves they blush and avoid eye contact. "i'm not gay or anything but that was kinda hot" roshaun says earning a glare from alejandro and mattia. "ok truth or dare robert..." alejandro ask.

. . .

after playing truth or dare for awhile everyone started to get bored of it and make tiktoks instead. mattia currently doing one with kai where he whispers a sexual song into the smaller boy's ear. (ifykyk). "ride me, till i'm, bout to cum~" kairi blushed looking away from mattia. once the tiktok ended mattia placed a small kiss on the boys ear and pulled away.

"gay asses" roshaun mumbled watching them from the couch. "you just mad cause you lonely" mattia said pulling kai in for a kiss on his forehead. (lips are off limits until official👄)"no i got alvaro" he said waiting for the shorter boy to agree but he was to busy play fighting with ale on the bed. "well i got robert" robert looked up for a second then back at his phone while blushing at whatever he was looking at.

"lonelyyyy" mattia sung and roshaun rolled his eyes, getting back on his phone. "mattia" kai said doing a duck face while taking a suprise picture of them.

 "mattia" kai said doing a duck face while taking a suprise picture of them

(best picture no 🧢 besides the one with them in the mirror...)

"oh send me that i wanna show it on your guys wedding day" alvaro says sitting on top of a defeated alejandro. kairi face began to heat up in embarrassment, so mattia decided to tease him. "hmm...you would look good in a dress~" he whispered into the others ear and kairi giggled pushing him away. "hey guys a few of my friends invited us to the beach tomorrow" robert says and alvaro gasped.

"you actually have other friends?" he ask. robert fake laughs and sticks his middle finger up. "no thank you kairi already does that" alejandro looks up at alvaro almost giving himself whiplash. mattia looks at kairi with the same face. (😟). "he's kiddinggg! we never went that far" kairi says rolling his eyes and alvaro giggled. both boys calmed down but looked at each other suspiciously.

(i already know what y'all thinking😂 but i promise you they only made out.)

"anywayyysss who is carpooling?" roshaun asks. "oh i can" kairi says raising his hand excitedly. "are you sure baby i can drive instead?" mattia offered. "no i wanna drive...plus short people ride in the front in my car😈" alvaro cheers sticking his tongue out at ale. everybody else groans. "ok since that's all figured out, i gotta go bye" robert says and roshaun follows behind.

kairi and alvaro stay for like an hour before deciding to go home too. "i'll drive over to your house with the boys then we can leave all together ok?" mattia says kissing kairi forehead. "i'm not a baby mattia" kairi says getting in his car with alvaro. "your my baby~" the older smirks and he rolls his eyes closing the door.

alvaro

"i want my rematch" alejandro said frowning and i giggled. "awww your so adorable" i teased poking my hand out the window to squeeze his nose and he blushed moving his face away. "hurry up lovebirds" kairi says starting the car. "i'll see you tomorrow beautiful" ale says kissing my hand then stepping away from the car. i waved bye then quickly rolled up the window hopping the tint would hide my red cheeks.

~~~~~
such a gentleman...i want somebody to kiss my hand😢😖 but anyways hope you like the chapter🦋

🦴🍎🦷