🦋uno🦋

"i swear it's not what it looks like..." i drop the spoon and throw my hands in the air. "kairi you promised me you'll be fine but your obviously not. this has to be at least your 6th tub of ice cream," my best friend alvaro said frowning at me. i sighed and placed the tube of ice cream on my night stand before swaddling myself back into the thick blanket that covered my bed. "i have no idea what your talking about i'm perfectly fine. now leave so i can sleep," i heard footsteps walk over towards me before getting pulled off the bed. my head hit the floor and i groaned rubbing it. "you need to get over this stupid break up with mark. we both know he's a sorry bastard. besides it's about time you find a new man."

alvaro spoke while tossing things at me from my closet. "now get dress we are going shopping for dick and clothes" i accept my fate already knowing my best friend wasn't going to take no for an answer and grab the clothes before crawling to the bathroom.

time skip(brought to you by roshaun twerking)

since i'm going out in public i decided to do something with my hair and add a purple butterfly clip to look somewhat cute. i examined my self for a few seconds then exit the bathroom. alvaro was on his phone but looked up as soon as i walked out and basically started drooling. "if i wasn't a bottom i would totally fuck you. just saying" i rolled my eyes and giggled. we both then grabbed our things and said goodbye to my mom before going to the mall.

mattia

"its been a fucking hour dude they are not coming," i sighed and laid back in my seat sipping at my water downed sprite. alejandro was right the girls we met at the party most def stood us up. "i can't believe we got played" i spoke he nodded in agreement. good thing we didn't buy those movie tickets. "wanna just go home and play fifa with the boys?" alejandro asked and i nodded. we both stood and grabbed our bags, walking towards the exit.

"Wait alv-" somebody ran into me causing my drink to spill on my hoodie. i clenched my fist angrily, ready to kill who ever got me wet. (um..mattia kids are reading this) "i am sooooo sorry" i looked down just now noticing the short boy and froze. He was beautiful. "here take this" the boy try handing me money but i declined it. "baby boy keep your money, i'm fine but if you really wanna repay me how about you give me your number" i smirked and he blushed handing me his phone. "kairi are you comi- oh hi there" another short boy walked over.

From the corner of my eye i could see alejandro tense up and look away awkwardly. simp. once i finished putting my number in i handed the phone back and he blushed again. "d-daddy?" he questioned looking up from his phone and i winked. "Text me baby boy" i whispered leaning down to his ear and walking away with alejandro. "damn bro you was stiffer than roberts hips" i chuckled looking at my friend who was turning bright red. "whatever" he mumbled speed walking ahead of me.

kairi

"they are most definitely packing" alvaro said and i gasped playfully smacking his arm. "you have no chill" i chuckle.

time skip(brought to you by mattias tongue)

after hours of shopping with alvaro, we decided to go back home, order chinese food, and make tiktoks. i sighed scrolling through my instagram bored, waiting for alvaro to get out the shower so we could watch a movie. suddenly my phone dinged, somebody followed me. i quickly go to the persons account being the nosy person i am. it was the guy from the mall. i clicked on the first photo and began drooling.

Liked by alejandrosario and others

mattiapolibio i heard black and white hit different 🤔
lilhuddy rawr 🥵
mattiapolibio @lilhuddy 🥢😘

"looking at your boyfriend huh?" i jumped turning off my phone and alvaro giggled laying down beside me. we instantly cuddled up against eachother. it was normal for us. "start a live i'm bored" i nodded getting up and setting my phone up. Not even a full minute went by before hundreds of people started joining. "heyyy guys" i smile into the camera while fixing my hair.

alvaro comes and starts reading the comments out loud. "can you guys kith" we both nod and lean in teasingly before pulling away fast and laughing. "i'm sorry but this is not porn" i say.
. . .

after a while of joking around on live we ended it and cuddled on the bed. "gn kairi" alvaro yawned tiredly. i said goodnight also but stayed on my phone for a few more minutes.

once i heard alvaro snores i decided to text mattia. i hesitated on what to say at first....

unknown
hey this is the boy from
the mall⛄️

daddy 🥵🦖
wassup baby boy
i'm glad u texted me cause i wanted
to see if you and your friend
would like to go see a movie tom.

kai💞
like a double date?

daddy🥵🦖
you can call it whatever
just know i'm going to spoil you😏

kai💞
chill daddy you gonna make me
act up😩🦋.

"i can't believe i just said that..."

daddy🥵🦖
imma make you do more than that baby
boy but for now get some rest❤️

kai💞
ok goodnight💜.

daddy🥵🦖
goodnight beautiful💞
(read)

i blushed turning off my phone for the rest of the night and snuggled closer to alvaro. "goodnight mattia" i whispered closing my eyes...

~~~~~~~
for some reason my dumb self published this chapter before it was done so my bad if u read it already😗

but anyways hope you like it and sowwy i type in all lowercase 🥺👉🏾👈🏾i don't like capital letters

🦴🍎🦷