𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽 - 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗

Start from the beginning

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Would you like to meet the boss? I'm sure he would be happy to see you." I offered. They seemed hesitant but agreed and I started leading the way.

Instead of knocking, I just kicked the door since I knew Norman wouldn't really mind. I do that a lot.

"These are my friends!" Emma gestured to all of the people that I have brought.

"Wow, you've found a lot more. This is one big family now!" Norman exclaimed.

"What's going on here?" Don mumbled as he looked at Norman with wide eyes.

"Waaait, Minerva is..." Lannion paused.

"It's that boy from Emma's picture." Violet whispered.

"But didn't that boy..." Gillian paused.

"22194...24194...22194...24194" Adam started to mutter once again.

"You're alive? You're really alive?" Nat started to tear up.

"Norman!"

"You survived!"

"I'm so glad!"

"Ray..." Norman mumbled as he looked at Ray with soft eyes. Ray walked up to him and slapped him.

"Oh boy, you're terrible. You didn't even say hi before my punishment. You got to see great things, didn't you?" Norman held his cheek.

"Yeah, thanks for that." Ray started to tear up and his tears finally escaped and started to run down his cheeks.

"Norman, where's Y/n?" Lannion asked making them all look at Norman.

"Ruthless..." Norman looked at me.

"Yes?" I answered.

"You didn't tell them?" Norman asked and I stayed silent for a while. I can't

"I don't want to" I replied. I can't bring myself to.

"Tell us what?" Emma asked. Norman sighed and walked behind me and placed his hand on my head and the other on my shoulder.

'What's he planning to do?' I thought and I felt my hood being pulled down. I gasped and the rest gasped.

"Y-Y/n!" the children ran to me and hugged me. I felt tears ran down my eyes. Are they going to judge me once they see what I have become?

I smiled and patted their heads. Emma then grabbed me into a hug and I hugged her back, she released and grinned at me with her eyes closed.

"I missed you so much...thanks for guiding the kids back there and thanks for helping us get here. It was difficult without your comforting but I managed to survive." Emma thanked me with tears streaming down her eyes and I smiled.

"Y/n?! Is that really you?!" Don ran to me and he started shaking my shoulders.

"Y/n? I'm so sorry we couldn't help you escape but I'm glad you're all right!" Gilda pushed Don off and hugged me. I smiled and patted her head and she let go of me.