Thank You! & Announcement

Hello everyone! Happy 10K Reads!

I know I'm 2 years late, super duper late na ako sa pagpapasalamat sa pagsuporta nyo pero heto akong muli at nagpapasalamat sa patuloy nyong pagsuporta.  

PS. I-plug in ko narin ang iba ko pang strories. Unahin ko na ang Alpha's Mate. Ito po ang second story ko na werewolf genre.

Title:

ALPHA's MATE

Story Description:

She's Samantha Audrey Del Rosario, the one and only daughter of Del Rosario Family. The princess and heir of Del Rosario Family's wealth and businesses. She's very wealthy that she can buy anything she likes and she can do whatever she wants but those are nothing but a piece of metal and trash to her.

All she wants is warmth, care and love from her parents. She's hungry for love to fill her empty heart. She seeks her parents' warmth to give warm on her cold and lifeless heart. Nevertheless, she live her life without them because both of her parents manage legal and illegal businesses. Moreover, no one knows her real identity except her one and only friend, Naomi Kim.

In the eyes of everyone, especially her fellow classmates and schoolmates thought that she's an average college student because of the way she dress-up herself. Furthermore, because of her outstanding skills, abilities, and knowledge that she gain a scholarship granted by the school of Sentales de Universidad.

One day, the school head announce a false bomb threat that cause chaos among students, professors and staff members. Samantha choose to go at the back part of the school and she knew that Naomi followed her. She called her friend and they planned to escape. They were surprised when some goons appeared in front of them and beaten them to death.

Samantha saw how the person pulled his gun and aimed to her friend, Naomi. She did not think twice and jumped behind Naomi in order to protect her from that person. Samantha knew that she was dying in the hands of her friend and unexpected happened.

She thought that she died but when she woke up—she was in different world. The world that she only thought never exist. The world that she only read on her book. The fantasy world where mythical creatures and humans were living together.

Will she be able to learn things and accept the truth? Will she be able to finally found her home?

Status:

Ongoing

Book Cover: