chapter 5

A/N

A/N

Ok so I know I asked who you wanted to see last chapter but I'm a bit of a rebel so I'm not listening anyway heh ψ( ' ∇ ' )ψ. This very pg character is Kouji, who we will meet in this chapter (*/▽\*) I will try and upload once a week but I've got school again and I've got dance and stuff as well bear with me bbs 

-

We walked, rather, I strolled leisurely, Yumi kept beside me and redhead glared at me from behind. I could feel his icy glare staring holes in my back as we arrived at what I assumed to be the student council office. This was the type of school to prioritise students, making the student council the head of the school. It was a huge honour to be part of the student council, or be friends with any of them. 

As I pondered who the school council was, and if Leige had met them before when the door swung open. I looked to my left to see where the teacher should have been standing but.. she was gone. Was this.. betrayal?! On my right I felt redhead shivering as Yumi and I peered in the room. Yumi bounced into the dark room. This girl.. she really had no fear at this point. Is this considered to be cute? I followed her in without further hesitation as I realised this could take up all my lunch.

The room was dark, the lights were off for some reason. I furrowed my eyebrows. I was sure that the power was still on though, considering the light outside. I glanced around the room. It was rather small, with two very different couches on either side. One was plump with cushions and looked soft and cuddly, whereas the opposite couch was sleek and black, with little to no cushioning at all. A rather strange comparison. I finally turned my gaze to the back centre of the room where a desk had been placed. I wondered who was sitting at the desk as it was too dark to see. 

"Sit." the sudden voice made redhead yelp as Yumi and I looked over at the desk where the noise came from.

Well, who was I to disobey orders? I immediately chose to sit on the soft couch with the cushions as I let out a content sigh. This was really comfortable. Maybe I wouldn't mind being here for the rest of lunch.. I mean sleep is more important than food anyway..

Yumi had sat beside me as the redhead took a seat on the sleek couch, quivering. A light flicked on. Redhead yelped. Wow, this redhead was very squeaky.. like a chihuahua.. I hate chihuahuas.

I curiously peered over the cushion I had claimed to see who was sitting at the desk. 

"Leige..Devereux.." mystery man drawled. at last, I could see his face. He was a rather handsome man, maybe, with black hair and piercing grey eyes. I was unsure what he was expecting of me, so I simply nodded. "May I inquire..why you are in my office?" His low voice making chihuahua shiver. 

Did I have to answer this? It seemed like a pain.. I shrugged. His eyes narrowed. I stared back at him. If there's one thing I'm good at, it's stari- I blinked. Never mind. His lips seemed to curl in a victory smile before he snapped his head over to chihuahua. 

"Why did you interrupt my work? I will have you expelled if you came to me with a trivial matter." his voice suddenly turned a deathly cold. I thought it had been cold before, but he just became a freezer. Chihuahua blinked as the words registered in his jumbled brain before turning to a deathly white. 

"I-I um h-he he was bullying her! um Yeah and I stopped him!" mystery man raised his eyebrows before turning to look at me.

Leige, at this point, was slightly covered in a blanket that he pulled over his legs and was hugging a cushion that was almost the same size as his upper body. His eyes were blinking innocently at the red-headed boy. He looked absolutely adorable. If anyone had seen him at this point they would surely coo and smile. This boy looked as though he had come out of a fairy tale, and Kouji was almost certain that he had done no wrong.

"Girl, explain." Yumi jumped a little when she realised that he meant her. 

"Right, so um.. Sir Leige-sama and I were um walking to the rooftop... to eat lunch! And.. I was going to carry him up.. that sounds weird.. and I fell on him and the red person blasted him with ice!!"

"I'm sorry, what I'm hearing is that you used magic violently? Suspended. 2 weeks, get out of my sight, Leige, stay here." If it was possible, chihuahua got even paler as he heard him.

"B-But-"

"Out."

I stayed content in my little space as chihuahua scrambled to get out of his seat and Yumi stared at me sympathetically, mouthing a small 'sorry' as she rose to leave. I shrugged her off and blinked heavily. I had spent too long awake.

More than that, I was wondering why I had to be held back.. was I supposed to know who mystery man was? 

"Leige." he directed his attention to me as I sat there, cuddling my pillow. Wow.. this was really comfortable. I looked at him. "You've changed." I have? Oh right.. I have. I'm not myself anymore. 

Oh well anyway I simply shrugged at him while making myself at home on the couch. His eyes were narrowed as he took my appearance in.

Leige, as he had not gelled his hair back as he usually did in the mornings, had pink fluffy cotton candy sitting atop his head. With his flushed cheeks and delicate arms he could only see as they were cuddling the pillow in front of him, Kouji felt as though it would be a waste to let him leave.

Honestly, the last time he had saw Leige was at Victor's coming of age celebration when he was 15. Leige had gelled hair which Kouji thought was a waste of potential as he had imagined how cute the small boy would look if he only stopped gelling his hair. However, any thoughts of him being cute were immediately scrapped as he had a conversation with Victor, with Leige non subtly eavesdropping on them. After he had finished his friendly chat with Victor, he saw Leige following Victor around.. a dog, was what he thought of him. He hated people like that. Dogs were dogs, and humans were humans...

With that thought in mind Kouji resumed his paperwork he had been doing before the rude and insignificant first years had interrupted him.

I glanced around in slight confusion as mystery man continued his paperwork. What was he expecting me to do? Leave? ..well 

I snuggled in and took my shoes off. If he didn't say to leave then there was no way I was going to, especially since I had already found a comfortable spot on the couch. Especially compared to the cold, hard, wooden seat of my chair that I was siting on all morning. With that thought in mind, I fell asleep.