chapter 2 //

fully edited!!

A/N

this chapter changed majorly because i felt like george and leiges relationship was really artificial especially that apology like no stop sis no

As George and Leige walked to the car, Leige secretly inspected his new brother.

With short, brown hair and golden eyes, not to mention his built figure, he could be considered the polar opposite to Leige. 

Especially his figure. Leige looked down at his body and sulked secretly.

As he was reincarnated, he could have at least got to experience an actually good body!! What were these twiggy arms?!!! And this porcelain skin?!!!!! And this simply frail body?!!! 

Life wasn't fair. 

Leige continued to console himself as he quite naturally entered the car by himself, even shutting the door.

George paused. His younger brother was now sitting quite contentedly in the passenger seat, looking as though he was thinking about something quite serious, considering his furrowed eyebrows. 

He couldn't help but feel it was a bit cute, how Leige seemed to be waiting patiently for George to get in and drive.

...George scolded himself. His mind was too flexible!!! 

The one time his brother didn't pester him to open the door for him and instead got in without any insults, he immediately thought Leige was cute.

Shaking his head, George got in and started the car, taking a quick peek at Leige before driving.

There was definitely something off about his brother today.

 Yes, his hair was not gelled back with the absolutely horrendous substance that smelled horribly and dripped from loose strands of hair that simply would not comply no matter how much product was put on, but there was something further than that.

Rather than Leige's usual posture, today Leige was slouched down, instead of his chest sticking out and his nose pointing up.

His eyes also seemed to be more downturned, calmer. 

Also, the usual frown on his face that George constantly itched to turn up because it would definitely cause wrinkles in the long term was gone, replaced by a neutral slight tilt of the lips George never knew was possible for Leige's face.

Overall, although the body was definitely Leige's, everything else was completely different.

George narrowed his eyes and took another peek at Leige, this time suspiciously. Was there some kind of magic that swapped out souls? 

"Leige." George's calm voice interrupted Leige's thoughts and he looked up. "What's your favourite food?" 

"Fish." Leige replied immediately, before stopping. Hold on. Yes, in his past life, his favourite food was fish, especially grilled fish, but this was not his body.

Moreover, why had George asked this question? Was he suspecting something?

....Why couldn't he just have a dumb brother....

However, as he looked at George again, George's eyebrows seemed to be less furrowed, and his body had once again relaxed a little, although his posture was perfect, even in a car.

"Grilled fish." George stated, a little more reassured that this was still Leige. After all, at breakfast Leige always ate the fish with gusto and then the vegetables with an obvious distaste.