Chapter 4) Past Was Beautiful Part 2

Published on :- 20/4/20
Republished on :- 5/1/21

.

.

Dua betey are you ready ? .... ,, Her father asked her from outside of her room

Ji Papa I'm ready .... ,, She replied . Her father entered into her room and saw her daughter who was looking like a Pink flower in Pink Saree .

 Her father entered into her room and saw her daughter who was looking like a Pink flower in Pink Saree

How am I looking Papa ? ... ,, She asked . Nervousness were making her dizzy and too Saree wasn't her choice but She chose to wear because her father asked her .

Princess .. My daughter is Princess ... ,, Her said and his eyes were glistening with tears .

When he asked her about the Marriage . She said she needed time to think about this . He gave her time . After seeing boy's picture next day , she said yes to the Marriage but her father's wanted her to choose wisely so he informed his friends to come at his home with his son . They were got agreed and now they were all here to see her . Specially the boy who wanted to see Dua .

Let's go .. Everyone is waiting for you ... ,, Her father said and clutched her cold hands in his hands and started to move to the place where his friends were waiting for his beautiful Princess .

Dua greeted all of them and they smiled at her . Her father made her to sat down on the seat beside himself . Dua was not in herself that she didn't said anything to anyone . Just staring at the floor .

Dua ... ,, Her father called her and She looked at her father and arched her brows in questioning manners . Her father shook his head .

Dua !! You met my friends and his family right ? ... ,, Her father asked and she nodded

Now meet their Son " Pratvik " .... ,, Her father signalled her to look at the boy and unknowingly her gazes landed on the boy who had a small smile on his lips .

She gesture of greetings and bow down her head a little bit and he did the same for her . Her heart was pounding and she was nervous as hell .

Betey Take Pratvik to your room and talk ... ,, Her father said directly Infront of everyone and Dua got panick and she yelled " No " .

Everyone were looking at her and the way she yelled . She looked at the boy who had deep frowned at his forward . Her father shook his head again at her daughter childishness .

Dua controlled her hammering heart . She felt heat gazes on her body . She understood that she made a blunder and everyone were thinking bad about her father's upbringing . She decided to threw her facade of too Shy and quite girl and started to spoke whatever she had in her heart .

Papa .. I'm fine here and there's nothing to talk more about this .. If He wants to talk he can talk to me here Infront of everyone . I do not have any problems in it .... ,, She said in her bold tone and her father closed his eyes