The punishment

Lucies pov
It's morning and I am scared to death for Sophia! What is going to happend? Well I should sleep.
Sophia's point of view (pov)
I hear foot steps my heart starts beating really fast! Then I see ALEX!! He tells me "part of your punishment is me changing your diaper." What!?!?! I want to scream but I can't say anything!!! He grabs me and puts me on the changing bed. When my sister Lucie walks and screams "what are you doin?" He says "part of her punishment is to change diaper!" She replies "this is crazy!" She runs downstairs.
Lucie pov
"Ok! I need to know what her punishment is now! Please." She say "ok she is getting drugs to make her into a baby! One, to make not be able to move. Two, to help her not talk. Three to make her stay like this for 20 years. Omg I can't believe it! She tells me "say goodbye to your Sophia!" I replie "why?" She answered "well your brother wants her for today!" Why in the...... Omg he is doing the drug on Sophia!!!!!!! I haft to warn her! I run upstairs. I wait till my brother leaves and tell her everything! Her response "what! What are going to do??" I replie "i don't know" mom calls me so I leave. She tells me to stay after school with a friend! Oh no!
Sophia's pov
Omg! Why why why! I see my brother come in with a bottle. I think he put the drugs in it but instead he had three needles! omg! I want to scream but I can't! He injects them at the same time! Omg! He feeds me after he does the injections. I fall asleep because he put a drug to make me sleepy! When I wake up I hear the door slam. Then I hear footsteps stomping when the door flies open! My sister looks at me with worry your............