4

Eversince I knew that both of us are in the same school I was even more excited to study harder.I heard from my friend Sana that Mina is an intellectual person and she's very passionate about her studies.Its kinda embarassing  to have a crush on someone incredible at studies while me out here looking dumb.

Well im not that really dumb at school,im just um kinda lazy sometimes?specially at Math.I mean math is a subject where i could literally fall asleep.But then there's this person who changed my perspectives at this subject without even telling me or so.

During Lunch Time

"Um Jihyo?" i shyly reached out to her.

"Yes Chae?" she replied.

"Do you have any left over works?Iike getting your papers to the teachers?" i asked shyly.

"Um I already finished them yesterday,why?

"I just wanna help" i plainly said while finishing my food"

"Anyways,Ill be off now!" I swiftly ran away from them.

"Any idea where that cub going,chewy?" she asked her confusingly after i ran away.

"Nah" Tzuyu replied.

Im now standing at the room next to mina's  classroom looking like a dumb  creepy stalker.I tried to search for her carefully hoping no one would notice the weird thing im doing.

Then i slowly took a step forward towards the room she's into finding absolute no mina.

I sighed in defeat,Im dumb ofcourse mina would be at the cafeteria eating her lunch.

Then suddenly someone called out my name "Chaeyoungie!" my soul almost went out of my body.

"Jesus!" i almost yelled,I looked around me and saw Sana,Nayeon and Jeongyeon.

"Oh it's You sana" i sighed in relief.

"Do you need anyone at stem B?" Jeongyeon asked suspiciously while narrowing her eyebrows.

"Oh no,I was just actually passing by and kinda stopped at this room!"

"Really chae?At a building for grade 11-12??" nayeon then butted.

Honestly,I was really nervous.Now everyone would think that im stalking someone in my senior.

"She's looking for mina,I guess?" Sana then guessed.

My cheeks came red when i heard her mentioning Mina,Oh damn it.

"Aaaaaahhhh" Nayeon and Jeongyeon glanced at each other as if knowing what i really came here for.

"Cute Aaaaa,so im guessing that you really like Myoui Mina?" Mina squeeled in excitement.

"Pleaseeee Lower yourr voicee sanaaa unniee" I was really embarassed with her loud voice,Im glad that everyone's busy, not minding this girl right in front of me.

"Oh,you're calling me Unnie?" She giggled.

"Anyways cub if you are searching for your Crush" she just emphasized the word Crush,what a putang ina.

"She's at the bench just down stairs,thank me later" Then the three of them giggled while walking away from me.

I just sighed and went down to the bench hoping to see her.

I went down,planning bravely what i should say when im going to meet her.Wait?should i really approach her now?But would it be too early?There's nothing wrong introducing yourself right??But she's a Shs student,she has nothing to do with me?

I find my self  staring at the beauty just two benches apart from me.

She's sleeping with her earphones on under  the old tree giving her shade from the afternoon light.

I guess i'll be introducing my self sooner or later but now nothing would be much better reading a good novel just meters apart from the Girl i love.

The time flies incredibly fast as The bell rung indicating that all students should be at their classrooms.

I looked at her opening her eyes as she hurridly ran to her classroon,such a cutie pie.

Who could have imagined that this person would be the cause of my pain.

I went back to my classroom 3 minutes late but unlike all late comers I smiled ear to ear just like a fool.

"Oi Ms,Son?Dont you have anything to say?" Damn its Mrs.Tapic

"Good afternoon Mrs,Tapic Im sorry i came late.Can i please join your class?" i apologized while lowering my head

Good thing she's in the mood. "Okay but next time Trust me I wont let you In"

"Yes maam,thankyou" i replied

then the class went on just like before,except Im here smiling like a fool,the image is still playing on my mind,how could she be so beautiful?.

I went home wearing the smile she gave me,Happiness was all over my face.I greeted my My mom kissing her cheeks which left her dumbfounded then straight up on my room.I laid on my bed and thought how my Life would be so much diffrent from the previous years.

Thank you for making me smile mina.