Chapter 5: Stalk Much?

Okay I think I should just give up on asking for a certain amount of votes an that type of stuff because clearly it's not working. Sorry, about the update being so late. Oh and everyone that likes this story should go check it my other story, " I Knew You Were Trouble ". I think it's gonna be good. And leave a comment if you think I should continue this story and of I should enter it into the Watty Awards 2013.

~ Ashley

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Rights Reserved

Chapter Five: Stalk Much?

ELLIE's POV.

Have you ever had that feeling when your really scared or nervous and your stomach is rumbling and you don't know why? Or when you feel extremely guilty for something that you know someone has done or you feel like a failure. Yeah that's me right now. The reason? I felt guilty because I had to go behind my brothers' back and get those stupid piercings. Yeah I wanted them, but my brothers mean much more to me than body jewelry. I felt as if they knew and they were so disappointed that they never wanted to talk to me again.

Now, I've been up for hours thinking about the pros and cons of telling my brothers about my piercings. Cons; Being in trouble, Having to take them out, and getting Chloe in trouble too. Pros; well they're aren't any.

" Ella, time to get up- oh it looks like your already awake. Great! It's time to get ready and go to school." Wyatt said.

" Wy Wy?" I called out.

" Yes?" He asked.

" Can I stay home today? I don't feel to well."

" Try going to school and at lunch if you don't feel to great i'll take you home. Okay?"

" Okay."

I lazily got out of my comfortable bed and headed to my bathroom. I took a longer shower than usual.

Personally, I felt like crap. And dressed like it as well.

I put my hair up in a messy bun and wore skinny jeans with a purple sweater and a pair of chestnut UGGS.

" You ready yet?" Wyatt called out.

" Yeah!" I called back.

- Lunch Time -

All of us were sitting at our usual table and I got a text from an unknown number.

' You know you look great from afar. ' - SA

( A/N SA stands for Secret Admirer. )

' Oh really? ' - Ellie

' Yeah especially from the back. ' - SA

From the back? What the hell? I'm facing the front of the cafeteria. And I'm up against a wall. Well, my chair is.

' Who are you? ' - Ellie

5 minutes pass and still no answer.

My phone buzzed and I hesitantly opened the text message.

' Think about it. What classes do you have that has an incredibly sexy guy behind you. ' - SA

Shit. Why him? It seems like he's always stalking me.

' I know I have known of those so I'm lost. ' - Ellie

' God dammit Elizabeth it's me Jake. ' - Jake

' I know :P ' - Ellie

I turned my phone off and talked to Chloe for the rest of lunch.  

Who knew that a simple conversation from your so called ' Secret Admirer ' would boosted your mood. I sure the hell didn't know.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I rewrote this chapter so many times it was quite pathetic.

I personally am not big on this chapter.

Anyways bye Lovelies.

- Ashtastic