Chapter 1: Hello

Copyright © 2012 Ashley Golden

(A/N- Sorry if this story is horrible. It's like my actual first story.)

------------------------------------------------------------

~Elizabeth's P.O.V.~

As I woke up to someone tickling my feet, I jerked my feet under the warm and comfortable covers-

"Wake up! Time to Wake Up! You're going to be freshmeat- I mean a freshman today." I could recognize that voice in an instant, the devil. Wait, no that's the one and only Collin. As I thought of something to wear today, Collin did the unthinkable- WHOOSH! Went my blankets.

" Hey Collin?" I asked with my pouty lip out.

" Yes, Ellie-"

" Die." I interrupted. With that I shooed him out of my room and headed to my bathroom. As I let the hot water run down my body, I washed my hair, and shaved everywhere. As I got out I the shower I grabbed my towel, after drying myself off I headed to my closet. I put on my white lace bra and matching panties. I decided on going with my black skirt that rested on my mid thighs. I surely know my brothers won't approve of this; especially Collin. But I didn't care. I wore my crop top that said ' Young, Wild and Free '. Yeah I'm going to get it now. As I went to my bathroom to put on my makeup. Right after I put on my makeup, I heard a knock on my bedroom door, " Who is it?" I shouted.

" Your doom." the person shouted back. I knew instantly who it was, Chloe.

" Come on in, slutface." I chuckled. As she came through the door she whistled as if I was wearing the shortest little black dress, obviously not. As I smacked her upside the head, I spoke in a hushed tone, " Bitch, don't do that or my brothers-" Before I could finish my sentence all of my god damn brothers walked in with wide eyes, looking at me.

Chloe was wearing high waisted black denim shorts and a shell colored tank top with black lace at the top, with a pair of green pumps. And they give me the wide eyes. Jeez.

" Oh Hell No." Wyatt commanded.

" Yes. You guys have to stop being so overprotective of Chloe and me. It's annoying." I breathed out.

" Whatever Ella. But don't come crying to me when a boy comes and breaks your heart." Wyatt shot back.

" Fine." I choked out, as I ran out of my room in tears. I decided on going to the one place I can get away to. The Tree House. My dad and my brothers built it for me for my 10th birthday. As I climbed up the ladder I heard Wyatt shout out my name. I ignored him and climbed into my treehouse.

" Ella?" I could hear the worried-ness in his voice. I didn't feel like giving up now so I turned to face out the window and away from the door.

" Ella please talk to me. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it." Wyatt apologized. I so wanted to go and say it's okay or everything is fine, but something told me not to.

" Look Ellie," Wyatt started. He never called me Ellie unless he was extremely pissed off or he was actually sorry.

As I turned around, I smiled and said, " It's okay Wy Wy, I love you too. And I forgive you. I know you didn't mean it." With that he smiled at me and told me that I only had 10 minutes until we had to leave. I darted back to my bathroom and re-did my makeup and curled my hair. As I brushed my brand spankin' new teeth; I just got my braces off last week.

I pulled on my black heels. I know not a good idea but this is payback to all of them for making me cry. I'm a freaking genius.

~~ 15 minutes later ~~

As I skimmed over my schedule I noticed History. History is my favorite subject. As my brothers, Chloe an I compared classes I noticed something. I have a class with every single one of my brothers. Except Wyatt. But all of us have lunch together. Lucky me. Since I was clearly the smartest out of the whole bunch i'm taking higher leveled classes. I'm taking 3 higher classes. English, History, and Math. I didn't want to add more pressure on myself so i decided on taking Biology.

~ Algebra 2; 1st period; A-Day ~

" Hello class my name is Mrs. Grunger. And this is Algebra 2." The older women sweetly spoke.

" Hello." The class said in unison.

As she talked about our syllabus that we need to get signed by a parent or guardian, all I could think about was, where the fuck is Adam?Why is he late-

" I'm here don't worry." The hottest, I mean hottest guy I've ever lied my eyes upon said.

" Hello Mr. Reed," Mrs. Grunger said with a huff. " Take a seat anywhere. Which I guess is either by Scott or Elizabeth." I felt my cheeks redden a little. As ' Mr. Reed ' sat next to me, I was looking at my phone, a new text message popped up, it was from Adam, ' Tell the teach I'll be there in a few.'

" So is that your boyfriend?" Mr. Reed asked.

" No, my brother." I smirked.

" Oh, sure whatever you say." he smirked back.

" And your name is?" I retorted.

" Jake. Jake Reed. And you.?

" Elizabeth. Elizabeth O'Brien. Call me Ellie though." I answered.

With that, Adam walked in and I could tell that he was pissed at Jake.

" Get the hell out of my seat." Adam demanded.

" No thanks, I like my seat." Jake retorted.

" Now, mother fucker." Adam said. I didn't pay attention after that, but Adam ended up getting the seat next to me and Jake ended up next to Scott. I knew that this was the beginning of something that would never end.....

------------------------------------------------------------

( A/N- Sorry if it's short. I know it's the beginning but I'm on my phone and it won't tell me how many pages it is. Anywho. Uhh yeah.. That's it. Oh yeah COTE!!!! ( Comment + Vote) Thank you Lovelies.

~ Ashley <3