"K-k-kyou..juro...?",(Y/N) said weakly walking towards them slowly. The sun was almost about to rise. The demon panicked and wanted to run away.

"LET GO OF ME!!!", the demon said as he tried to punched Kyoujuro but he caught his arm.

"I WILL NEVER LET GO!!!", Kyoujuro said as he tightened his grip on the demon's hand and his sword on its neck.

"Inosuke! Make way for Rengoku-san!!
Help him to cut the demon's neck!", Tanjiro said as he and the bore mask boy rushed towards them to help out the flame pillar. But suddenly, the demon jumped as he pulled out his cutted off limbs forcefully, from the flame pillars grip.

The demon started to ran where the sun won't be able to get to him. "DON'T RUN YOU COWARD!!!", Tanjiro threw his sword forward to the demon's back but it didn't made to stop the demon from running.

"DON'T RUN YOU COWARD! RENGOKU-SAN DID HIS BEST UNTIL THE END! HE WAS SO AWESOME! AND HE'S NOT GOING TO LOSE! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO LOST!",Tanjiro shouted as he started to cry so loudly.

"KYOUJURO!!!", (Y/N) ran towards as she kneeled beside him.

"No...Kyoujuro..I'm sorry! I couldn't protect you! I'm sorry!", (Y/N) started to cry as she leaned on Kyoujuro's shoulder.

"Haha...its not your fault, (Y/N). Come here Kamado, my boy. You too Inosuke, my boy. Please listen to me carefully.",Kyoujuro said as the two boys come closer to him.

"R-Rengoku-san...aren't you going to use your breath to slow down the bleeding...?",Tanjiro said as tears continued to flow from his eyes.

"I can't , because I would die sooner. So,I will talk while I still have the strength to.",Kyoujuro said and then, (Y/N) just hitted him softly on his chest.

"You won't die, idiot! You hear me!? You won't die, okay!?", (Y/N) said as she lifted her head to face Kyoujuro.

Kyoujuro just smiled sadly at (Y/N) as he started to talk.

"Kamado, after this could you go to my house and deliver this message to Senjuro and to my father? 'Please take care of father for me and follow what your hearts wanted to, Senjuro.' Please take care of your body, Father.' You can also found there the book that can help you to found out more about the Dance of the Fire God.", Tanjiro just nodded as he continued to listen to the flame pillar.

"Kamado, you've improved a lot from the first time I saw you. You can even become a hashira in no time but you and your friends have still a long way to go. That Yellow haired boy was strong too and you too Inosuke, my boy. I also saw your sister protecting the passengers even when she was bleeding. That's why I accept your sister as a demon slayer. Those who risk their lives to protect the people from the demons with all their might are considered as demon slayers!", Kyoujuro said as he smiled at Tanjiro.

" And for you, (Y/N)-"

" No! I don't want to hear it!", (Y/N) said as she covered her ears.

"But.. I might die soon, so-", Then suddenly, (Y/N) put her hands on Kyoujuro's cheeks as she connected her lips to him. Kyoujuro widened his eyes from what just happened. The two boys was surprised too and started to blushed as they turned around.

"If I said that I don't want to hear it... I don't want to,okay?", (Y/N) said as she pouted her crying face on him.

"Haha... (Y/N)... ", Kyoujuro hugged
(Y/N) and she started to cry again.

"I just wanted to say that... I felt grateful and happy when you came into my life. Every time that we've spent became special to me and it made me feel that, I'm someone that was special to you too. If I just won't die soon, I will ask you to marry me and to live our life without a worry. I will make Tanjiro my successor, so I will be just able to spend my whole time with you. That's how I love you. I love every part of you. Thank you for being a part of my life. I hope you forgive me for all the things that I did to you. Thank you for everything and I love you.",Kyoujuro said as he smiled brightly at (Y/N) but it just made her to cry out more.

"But..before I die, can I hear your answer?", Kyoujuro said as (Y/N) looked confused at first but then she blushed as she realize what he meant.

"W-w-what!!?? Do you really mean me to say that!? Y-you already knew the answer don't you...?", (Y/N) said as she looked away but Kyoujuro cupped her cheeks and made her to looked at him.

"I won't be able to know, if you're not going to say it~", Kyoujuro said as
(Y/N) just blushed more and leaned closer to his ear.

"I....I love you too.",(Y/N) covered her face from embarrassment.

"I LOVE YOU OKAY!!?? SO DONT DIE ON ME!DON'T DIE!! Don't die..."

"Thank you...(Y/N). I love you too.",Kyoujuro then leaned his head to (Y/N)'s shoulder as he was finally able to hear want he wanted to.

As he was losing his consciousness slowly, he saw a person looking at him.

"Mother...is that you? Did I do everything right?Did I fulfill my promise just what you said to me?"

"Yes, you did a wonderful job but you still have a long way to go. Please keep on fighting and protect those who are precious to you.", His mother walked away as she fades slowly from Kuoujuro's sight.

"W-wait mother! Don't leave!"

UWU! THNXX FOR READING! SAYONARA!! XDDD