"WEDDING?" Part 8

TIME PASS!

"..mmhh...",(Y/N) opened her eyes slowly. She saw Rengoku beside her sleeping with his peaceful face. "haha..he's cute even when he's sleeping...", she said in a low tone so she wouldn't wake him up. And then after thinking for some minutes, she realized what was going on. 'W-what..!? Kyoyjuro's sleeping beside me!! What do I do, what do I do!?'

"mmhh..? You're awake, (Y/N). Good morning...", he said while smiling at her.

"A-ahhh!! Pervert!",(Y/N) then pushed herself away from the flame pillar.
"Y-you..p-pervert! You took advantage of me while I was sleeping...!?",she said as she pulled the blanket up to her face while hiding her tomato face.

"N-no! You're wrong! I didn't take advantage of you..how do I say this.."

Then when (Y/N) calmed down, Rengoku explained every detail that happened in that night.

"I-I pulled you..!? Do you expect me to believe that!? Come here, you pervert! I'm going to teach you, your lesson!",(Y/N) then pushed Rengoku to the bed and pinned him down. She then sit on the top of him while cracking her fingers.

"W-wait...(Y/N).. Please listen to me...",the flame pillar said panickly but he was actually a little happy about it.

"What should I destroy first...? That firy eyes of yours, or that shiny smile on your face.. So which one, Kyoujuro~?"

" A-ah.. I-I.. "
And then suddenly, someone opened the door.

"Rise and shine kids! I'm going to open the store sooner so..-"the man stopped as he saw what (Y/N) and Rengoku are doing.

"Oh my~ I didn't know that you want to do it in the morning. Sorry to interrupt you~ please continue what you were doing ". The man said as he take his leave.

"N-no! You misunderstood!!" The two of them sync together, as they separated themselves from each other.

"I-it's your fault, baka-Kyoujuro!"
"Woah..haha, well it might be my fault but you're the one who pinned me down and get on the top of me. You really do love me, don't you~?, the flame pillar said teasingly.

"Y-you!", (Y/N) then started punching Kyoujuro childishly. "Haha..Im sorry, sorry."

After fighting for a while, the two of them walked outside and thanked the owner for letting them stay.

" Thank you very much for the food and for letting us stay, sir!"
(Y/N) just bowed to the owner as her thanks.

" No problem at all! And don't forget to invite me on your wedding!" the man said while whispering to them the last phrase.

"H-huh..? We're not even dating!",
(Y/N) said as her face blush a little.

Then Rengoku placed his arm on
(Y/N)'s shoulder.

"Yes! We expect that you will arrive early on the day of our wedding.",
Rengoku said as he winked his eyes to (Y/N) who was pouting at him angrily.

"Of course! Expect that I will be the first one to arrive there!", the man said confidently. "And you can even count me in, on making an Udon Party for your wedding!", he added.

"Thank you very much, sir! My darling was so tired, I think we should get going.",Rengoku wave his hand to the man as (Y/N) and him take their leave.

"Hey, darling~ if you're tired now, I can carry you again~."

"W-what...? Carry me again!? Does that mean...-"

"Yes, don't you remember...?", Rengoku said while (Y/N) was having a confused face.

"You're really weird, aren't you...?
" Of course, I remembered it! We're walking and then we go to a restaurant..and..",(Y/N) was trying to remember what happened yesterday, but her head started to ache.

" A-agh...",she said while putting a hand on her head.

"(Y/N)! are you alright?", Rengoku hurried to (Y/N) as he supported her body.

"I-I..can't remember what happened yesterday..."

"What?",the flame pillar was confused. (Y/N) remembers what happened before they enter the restaurant but she can't remember what happened after that.

"When..when did this happen...",Rengoku said while remembering every thing that happened to them yesterday.

"You.. (Y/N). Don't you remember that you just met your parents,yesterday?", he said while waiting for (Y/N) to answer.

"My p-parents...?Haha..you must be kidding me! I last saw them when I was just a 9 years old kid." (Y/N) said while Rengoku just widened his eyes.

"Maybe they use something without us noticing it, but why are you the only one who was affected by it..?",Rengoko said while mumbling the words.

"What are you saying?" (Y/N) said while Rengoku was still thinking about of what happened.

"Oh! Nothing really! Maybe, I'm just tired. Let's just talk about this later, shall we?",Rengoku said while smiling to (Y/N).

"You're weird, but you're more weirder today..."(Y/N) said as the two of them laugh softly. "Let's go", Rengoku said as they started walking again.

After walking for more than 10 minutes, (Y/N) and Rengoku arrived at their estate.

"Senjuro! Mother, Father, we're home!", Rengoku shouted but no one responds.

"Hmm.. It's not like them to woke up this late. The door was open.. Let's go (Y/N)!", Rengoku said as he grabs
(Y/N)'s hand.

As they entered the house, they became shocked of what they've seen.

"Who..did this..?"

END! PLEASE WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART! THANK YOU! :3