"YOU'RE MINE NOW" Part 3

(Y/N) and Rengoku are now walking back to his estate after leaving the demon slayer headquarters.

No one's POV:

"Hey.. (Y/N)..Please forgive me, won't you..?", the flame pillar said while looking at (Y/N) with his puppy eyes.

"I don't care...I can't hear you..!",(Y/N) said while covering her ears and then she started to walked fast, passing by the flame pillar. "H-hey! (Y/N) wait for me!," I can't hear you-!"and then suddenly, she was stopped by a hand covering her eyes and while the other hand around her waist.

" W-what..are you doing-?, she then felt something soft on her hair. 'D-did..he just kissed my hair!?', then she suddenly felt him breathing heavily close to her ears.
"(Y/N)..please forgive me..."

"W-what are you..-!?",*smooch*,when (Y/N) tried to tell him something, Rengoku suddenly kissed the back of her ear.

"A-ahh~!", she then covered her mouth realizing what she just did. Rengoku smirked as he continues kissing her ear"Hmm~? Did you say something~?"," A-ahh~~! A-alright! I get it now, okay!? I forgive you! S-so..let me go..!",(Y/N) said as Rengoku let go of her.

"Haha.. Sorry for teasing you, (Y/N).. you're just so cute.",the flame pillar said while smiling to her. "W-whatever...! Let's just go..",(Y/N) said as she face her back to the flame pillar and then she started walking again. "(Y/N)! ..wait for me~!"

TIME PASS!

After almost walking for 30 minutes, (Y/N) and Rengoku arrived at his estate. A young boy who looked like Rengoku was swiping the leaves in front of the gate.

"Senjuro! I'm home!", the young boy then looked to their direction. "Oh! Brother, welcome back!..with..",the young boy saw a person behind his brother and when he was able to take a closer look, it was a woman with a violet samurai-like hat and a black silk covering the person's eyes.

"Who is that, brother?",Senjuro said as he hid himself behind the flame pillar.

"Oh! Her? She's my lov-", before he could say anything, he received a slight punch on his stomach.

"Continue what you are trying to say..and your dead.",(Y/N) said while having a dark aura on her that made the two sibling flinched

"Haha..sorry, sorry, I mean..",he then walked closer to (Y/N) and rested his arm on her shoulder.

".. I mean she will become my wife at the near future and my tsugoku, so from now on she will live here as I train her being his pillar HAHAHA!",(Y/N) then elbowed his side but he was able to dodge it.

"W-what do you think you are saying..!? I-I was just here to train not to become your wife!", (Y/N) said as she pouted her face to him making him chuckled.

Then the flame hashira leaned closer to her ears to say something. "Not now..but I will be waiting, my love~", the flame pillar said in a deep but sweet voice making (Y/N) to blushed even more.

"Y-you...!","Haha, let's go now inside, shall we?", the flame pillar head inside while his little brother and
(Y/N) was still standing there as they stare at each other.

"What are you staring at?", (Y/N) said trying not to scare the kid. "Uhmm...may I ask, why are covering your eyes?", the young kid said while (Y/N) just put a little smile on her face. "It's..just for personal reasons.", (Y/N) said while the young kid stared at her with his pure and innocent eyes.

"Hey..! What are you two doing just standing out there? Come inside and let's eat!", the flame pillar said as he looked at the two.

"A-ahh.. Yes brother! I will come once I have finished here!.. Miss, you should go now there too", Senjuro said as he smiled to (Y/N). "Y-yeahh..right."

(Y/N)'s POV:

'This brothers are just way too weird, they are almost alike that it makes me shiver..', "Hey,uhmm..(Y/N)..? What did you two talked about?",Rengoku said while waiting for (Y/N) to answer.

"He just asked me, why I'm covering my eyes.","Really..?then that's good but if you two became close to each other, I will feel a little jealous..."the flame pillar said while putting a sad smile on his face.

"Are you crazy..? He's your brother why would you feel jealous about something little like that?", (Y/N) said with a confused face.

"Yes, I might be crazy...",then suddenly he grab (Y/N)'s body closer to him."..crazily in love with you.", he said with a big smile on his face.

"W-what..!? H-hey you're too close! Let go!", (Y/N) said while struggling to escape from him.

"HAHA..sorry, you're so cute (Y/N)." the flame pillar said while (Y/N) was just looking down, hiding her red face. 'This guy was more weirder..in a cuter way.', she just then blushed harder after that.

After eating, the flame pillar introduced (Y/N) to his parents and getting their permission for her to stay in the house.

Rengoku's parents must be happy that he now found the one and only person that who made him to feel joy and love. It was almost evening that they need to settle the training tomorrow. Rengoku showed (Y/N) the room where she was staying for the night.

(Y/N)'s POV:

"Here's your room! Just call my name if you needed anything! My room was just beside after the room of yours, Goodnight and see you tomorrow!", Rengoku said then leaving now (Y/N) all alone in her room.

(Y/N) rested her body on the soft futon while sighing from being tired after experiencing a lot of things that happened to her.

'Sigh.. A lot of things happened just in a day..Kyoujuro's family was weird too..but I felt comfortable with them.
His father, brother, and him just looked the same..haha..what a weird family.'

'Her mother was beautiful and kind too.. They must be a happy family.',
(Y/N) said while tears started to fall from her eyes. It was not the tears of sadness but tears of happiness, of being able to feel like having a family.

"Haaa...let's just rest and see what will happen tomorrow!", she said as she closed her eyes with a smile on her face. Hoping that the next day will be great.

END! PLEASE PROCEED TO THE NEXT CHAPTER! THANKS FOR READING AND GODBLESS YOU ALL!