"PAINLESS PAIN" Part 11

(Y/N)'s POV

'What the hell..is wrong with this guy..', (Y/N) said while starring at the flame hashira."Here!..this is one of my favorite foods!-the Yumen noodles!",Rengoku said cheerfully while (Y/N) was just starring at him blankly.

'This guy..you thought giving me food will make me comfortable with you..? No way!', she said while Rengoku gave her the food.

"Hey..(Y/N)..", he said.'Woahh!he called my first name!? this guy have some guts..!',she said to herself while screaming inside.

".. are you alright..?", he said and then he suddenly leaned his face closer to her.

"Wo-woahh!..b-back off..man..what do you think you are doing!?", she said while the flame hashira are shocked and he just chuckled after that.

"Haha..sorry..your just spacing out.. So I thought..to check out what's happening in your mind..? ",he said while laughing softly.

"A-ahh..!Dumbass!just eat your food..can you..!?", she said while her face became as red as a tomato.

She started to eat angrily while the flame hashira was just starring at her.
Then he noticed something. "Hey.. how did you get your right hand back..?", he said curiously. While (Y/N) suddenly spit out the food that she was eating angrily.

"W-what...? O-ohh this...?..I-i don't know what happened..but when I touched it with my other hand..it suddenly started glowing and then that's where my right hand starts to grow again..",she said softly, so the flame hashira only will be the one who can hear it.

"Ahh..ohh..I see, then that means you can heal yourself but you can't regenerate like them?", he said whispering into her ears that made her jumped into her seat."H-hey!t-that tickles you know..!?..give me a hint before doing something, baka..!", she said angrily.

The people inside the store looks to them, shocked and then Rengoku said, 'We're sorry..its nothing..',while giving his bright smile to the people that made them feel at ease.'Aghh..!this guy is giving me a heart attack!',she said while slowly calming down herself.

"If your..okay now..should we eat and finish our food..?", he said softly while still smiling at her."C-can you stop smiling..aghh..your so weird.."(Y/N) said while she began to eat her food again.

THIS IS HOW TO PICTURE YOUR SITUATION!

RENGOKU:

(Y/N) :'This guy

(Y/N) :'This guy..just won't shut his mouth..'

TIME PASS!

TIME PASS!

After eating, the flame pillar was still following (Y/N). Even when she was trying to toss him away, he will just smile and will tell her that it was just alright.

(Y/N)'s POV:

"Aghh..! How long are you going to follow me..!?", she said angrily.

"Until we stopped at your house! ",he said while smiling but he noticed that
(Y/N) became silent again."H-hey..are you-..?"

"I don't have..a home..",she said and started walking again."..but don't worry..I got myself a spot.. where.. I can stay..", she added while showing a little smile."T-then..can.. I go with you..!?", he said while holding both of (Y/N)'s hands.

"Ughh..! You..really..-!?",after she said that, she saw his puppy eyes starring at her like it was waiting for it's owner to come and play with him.

(Y/N) was defeated and she just face-palm herself while the flame pillar showed her a very very cheerful smile that everyone wants to see.

"Just..just remember...that there's no second chance..after this!",she said while starring into him.

Then the flame pillar suddenly gave (Y/N) a hug that made her to almost faint where she was standing.

*Poof*

"H-hey..! What do you think..you are doing..!?", she said while the flame pillar just tightened the hug."T-thank you very much, (Y/N)! You don't know how happy I was..!", after saying that she let go of her while (Y/N) was about to faint in her position.

He just realized what he did and then he also blush a little while still having a smile on his face. "H-hey.. (Y/N)..are you alright..?",he asked as he starred on the ground. 'Y-you shouldn't..lose your cool..Kyoujuro..',he said to himself.

"Let's go..",(Y/N) said as she started to walk again."A-alright..!",he said walking behind (Y/N). 'ohh.. No.. She's angry now.. Isn't she..?I must apologize to her later..!', he said to himself.

(Y/N) can't just believe what happened. 'H-he hugged me..! T-this guy is dangerous..!and..crazy!",she said while screaming inside.

END!!!
~~~(°3°)~~~THANKS FOR READING!!