063 | KENTARO KYOTANI

one shot is titled— FUCK YOU!soulmate au!

one shot is titledFUCK YOU!
soulmate au!

You looked up to your Mom and Dad, they were a perfect couple in your eyes. They were soulmates. A rare species of humans who had tattoos inked in their skin. It is said that your tattoo may appear at any time, and you were ready for it.

When you heard this, you couldn't help but to daydream of this soulmate of yours. You imagined how tall he would be, or how long or short his hair his, what his personality would be like, does he have any hobbies? What about his favorite food?

You lived in Tokyo and entered into an all-girls school ever since elementary. You walked around the corridor, greeting your schoolmates along the way. You were in middle school and you were quite famous for having parents which were soulmates. Girls in your class always listened to your story about how your mother and father met, through the tattoo inked in their skin.

It was Friday. You had PE classes today. You walked beside your friends, who chatted about their boyfriends. When you entered the changing room, you took off your shirt, only to feel excruciating pain running from your elbow to your wrist.

"Ah!" You moaned, stumbling on the floor as you held your burning arms. Surprised and concerned, your classmates huddled close to you, asking what was wrong as the vice president called for the nurse.

"Hey, are you okay?"

Your eyes were blurry. Your arm still burning. "M-My arm! It hurts!"

Your classmate checked your wound, only to gasp in surprise.

"W-What's wrong, what is it?" You looked at her shocked face. Then suddenly the world turned black before you saw what happened to your arm.

When you woke up, you were greeted by your worried parents. They both confirmed that you had just gotten your very own mark, in such a peculiar way too. When you asked what your tattoo said, they became really quiet. Your father excused himself, saying that he had to arrange the paperworks.

"Is something wrong with it?" You asked, consciously rubbing your bandaged arm.

"Let's talk about it at home, okay?" From the way she spoke, it felt as if the topic of your tattoo was a sensitive one and even though it certainly grabbed your attention, you didn't pry for now.

When the three of you returned to your home, it was silent. Both of your parents sat at the table in the dining room. You can tell from the face that your father wore, that whatever happened to you was bad news.