Chapter Four: Don't Make him Angry

Shawn

We walk out of Coach Lawrence office and about to leave the school to the parking lot where, uncle James is waiting for us. Uncle James is really not my uncle but dad personal bodyguard and assistant, he is a retire soldier and was hire to be dad security officer, later on he become our bodyguard when we get back here in the states. He was the reason why my parents is still alive after the incident in South Africa. He protected them and my younger siblings and try to bring me back but he was shot. Since then he blamed himself to what happened and promised that when they get me back he will personally be my bodyguard.

As we walkout to the entrance I see the group of Carl waiting outside. Its like they want to gang us up. I didn't mind it not when i know Brian is not in the mood, but maybe i should warn them about it. Brian is not a very good person to face off when his in the bad mood, he will beat the shit out of you. He have a very short temper when his not in the mood and making him mad is the worst choice. He get the Title of the Brutal Hulk of the hell camp because he beat up 30 people at once, sending them to near death.

"What's up geek squad!" Carl shouted at us. I look at him and his gang with a bored expression.

"We don't want to deal with you stupid ass the caring you sexual brain fluid so if you can just step aside and let as through before my friend here make you go back to your mom uterus." Blake sarcastic way of replying and warning about Brian bad mood situation.

"Ohh really now sassy mouth, who like to suck up two live sausage at once. What he gonna do cry at as like a big of a crying baby he is" Carl reply laughing.

"I don't think is good to make him mad right now leader of the dick squad." Blake warn them while i hold Brian shoulder trying to calm him down hopefully.

"Why is he going to shout curses at us in sign language. Like the mute he is?" Carl sarcasm.

"Why don't you try it? But please be warn you don't want to make him angry" Blake reply while i didn't want to do this but i let Brian go. The student is looking at us and it not getting comfortable being look at. So let Brian beat them up is not so bad idea.

Without a warning Brian run in front of Carl and punch him in the face making him fall down to the ground in shock. While his friend try to punch Brian back but he dodged it quickly and punch the other guy in the stomach knocking the air out of him and proceed to beat up the other five making sure they can't move.

In just less than a 4 minutes the seven guys including Carl laying down on the floor painfully caressing the bruise. The teachers come out and hold Brian up, so i calm him done by talking to him. When Mr. Davidson and Coach Lawrence come and see what happens they look at Brian and me while Blake fill them up what happened. We are send to the principal office while Carl's gang was sent to the infirmary. Mr. Davidson and Coach Lawrence follow us and soon uncle James is inside too. They talk to the principal and tell her what happened. They decided to put as in detention for a week after class and let as do community service by helping the preparation for the highschool ball.

After that meeting in the principal office, we walk at the parking lot and uncle James going to get the car, while both Mr. Davidson and Coach Lawrence talk to Brian. I see Helen trinity looking at us while talking. I just look back to Blake and Hayden when Uncle James got in the front of us. We say good bye to the two teacher and Hayden. I see Helen look at me and smile. To be honest it creep me out, i feel like a demoness is smiling at me. I let it go and just talk to uncle James saying that we don't want to explain what happened to my parents so he can talk to them about it for us.

After we got home we just go pass the main house and went to our house at the back. We sit on the sofa while Blake when to the kitchen and grab some snacks. I open the tv and watch some news. While Brian just stare at the the outside, so i didn't mind him, i know his not in the mood to talk. The news is about the crime happening around the city, there's a lot of rubber and murder cases. The reporter just mentioned the kidnapping and some missing kids. I was in the deep thoughts when Blake just put at the center table two box of pizza and a large bottle of cola with three glasses. He look at the tv and was in a some trace.

"Those kids are just like us" Blake blankly said out of nowhere.

"Yes they are, they get separated from their parents and who knows what they are doing to them" Brian say making me look at him. I understand what they feeling when they see something like that. We been separated to our family and both of them even lost their parents.

"If only we can do something for them so they will not suffer like us. Losing their parents and being abused and maltreated." Blake say looking sad.

We continue to eat in silence after that. We know we can comfort each other since we all broken inside. After we finish eating we let the maids clean the table while we went up to our own room to to the homeworks and study for tomorrow.
___________________
Thank you for reading
The picture of Carl at the top.
Please vote and comments on this chapter.