Four.

Yuri's POV

I smiled at the staff as I entered the studio for my photoshoot.

"Yuri!" I turned around and found my manager walking towards me, I waved at her.

"Are you ready?" Sian asked me. I gave her a smile and a nod then we walked towards the director who was giving out some orders to a staff.

"Ahh Yuri-ssi, are you ready? Today's concept will be pure and innocent. You'll be staying right here.." the director told me where to stay and what to do, I just followed what he says.

I was wearing a white dress, my hair a bit wavy and my forehead is half showing.

"Just be confident, you already look beautiful." Sian smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up.

Both of them left the stage and was replaced by a cameraman who was wearing a slightly big hat.

Isn't that a bit uncomfortable?

I shrug off the thought and focused on my work.

"okay Yuri, give me a smile" I heard the director said and I did what he said, looking at the camera.

The cameraman continued taking pics in any angle, being a bit hasty than the usual.

I turned my expression to a fiesty one, focusing my stare at the camera.

The cameraman stopped for a while then start taking pictures again.

I keep making new poses and expressions and everytime I do that the cameraman also keeps on stopping then starting again.

He was a bit weird but I was focus more on my work that it doesn't mind me that much.

The first part of the photoshoot just finished and I have to change my clothes for the next one.

I stood up fron my position and took a bow and thanked the staffs.

I went inside dressing room to change. Sian followed me, "you look great yul."

Lee Sian is my manager and a closest friend at the same time.

As I joined the company, Sian was the only one who I felt comfortable talking to. She was sweet and funny, we got close as we work together.

I sat down at a stool for my retouch while Sian sat down at the sofa.

"I hope that the pictures will still look great as it is release for it's not Mr. Yu who took it" I turned to look at Sian who was scrolling on her phone.

"What? That cameraman wasn't Mr. Yu?" that's why he was a bit unusual.

Then who was it?

"Yeah, Mr. Yu got into an accident last week so we hired someone new."

I hope he's fine.

After my retouch was done, I went to change my clothes.

"But rumors says that she takes great pictures" Sian continued talking about the new cameraman.

"She? It's a girl?" I asked, confused.

I've never worked with a girl cameraman before.

"What's her name?"

"It was something like Yuna? Cho Yuna I think?"

I got out the changing room and looked at my manager, "Cho Yuna?"

"Yeah, she has sharp eyes and a pouty lips" she nods at me.

I was about to say something when a staff entered, "Ms. Jo, the set is ready for you."

This time's concept is royalty. I'm wearing a dark blue-green dress paired with the same color earrings and a headband.

We went out to the studio and I was surprised for how quick they changed the look.

Before it was all white and now there's a chair on the middle, a plant next to it with a light blue-green background.

The director told me to sit and just feel highly, like a royalty.

The hairdresser took care of my hair, making it look flawless.

People left the stage except for me and the cameraman.

"Okay, let's start" I heard the director said.

"Look at the side"

"Now at the camera"

"Yuri, fiercer."

I put my hands on the arm chair, stared straightly at the camera and gave it a cold look.

Cho Yuna, the cameraman walked backward a bit but her own feet caught each other which made her fall on her butt.

I stood up from my seat, concern at what happened.

"omg are you okay?" I asked her.

She let out a wince while rubbing her thigh to ease the pain.

Her hat fell off, giving me a clear look on her face.

She slowly raised her head to look at me.

I took a step backward, surprised at who I'm looking at.

This wasn't the Cho Yuna I imagined.

This wasn't the person who I'm hoping to meet again at a situation like this.

She wasn't what I was hoping to meet.

I wasn't hoping to meet Choi Yena.