JR: yeah me too

K: not going to lie I watched it

Di: Griffin did you...

you could tell from her voice she was scared to ask

G: no I didn't. its my girlfriend's best friend and my best mate. Thats disgusting

Y/n: I havent. Its all just too weird. OMG It got leaked the day after my birthday, well at some point in the early hours of the morning. Did anyone drink last night and leak it. Who actually had access to the tape.

B: its on my lapto - Shit. Fuck. No one had access to it unless they were on my laptop which is in my room. So who went into my room last night.

Y/n: well all of the why don't we boys never left the back garden apart from Zach went to the toilet to phone Kay because of their whole break up thing. So it couldn't be any of them. Lets go through this properly. who went upstairs last night.

B: well Addison and I only went up when we went to bed and my door was shut the whole night.

C: did you notice anything weird or different about your room

B: no I don't think so. I was busy with Addison all night and I didn't look around all night. Did you notice Add?

A: erm let me think. Now that you have said it I was on your laptop earlier that day because I had to send some emails and then I locked it and closed the lid. But when we went back to bed the laptop was open. the screen was black so someone had been on it but a while before we went to bed. So someone was definitely on it. But who would do that to us.

she was still crying but it wasn't hysterical anymore, it was one of those painful cries were the tears feel but she was completely silent and you could feel her pain inside of you.

B: I don't want to be a dick but where was Nessa all night.

OMG that would all make sense. Nessa hated you and what better way at getting at you than to hurt the ones that you loved most.

JR: she was with me all night guys. You all saw her with me in the garden.

Y/n: did you go upstairs at all?

you really didn't want to ask that question but everyone was thinking it. you looked down as you couldn't even look at josh in his eyes because you could get lost in his crystal blue eyes and if he said the worst... no you just couldn't look at him.

JR: yeah we did

K: shit man did you fuck her

Josh didn't say anything and you could feel his eyes burning through, right into you. You carry on looking down

G: wtf man you did didn't you

JR: ok yeah we did

you softly get down from the kitchen counter you were sat on and left the room. You couldn't believe it. Your best friend had just had sex with Nessa. The one who had been a complete bitch to you. On your birthday as well. Charli comes running after you and you both stand in the corridor listening in to the conservation that the boys were having. without warning you feel a warm tear fall down your cheek.

C: oh hunni don't cry I'm sure we will find who over did this to your brother

Y/n: yeah I hope so

you could still hear the boys and you could hear Bryce having a go at Josh for having sex with her.

JR: wtf man you filmed yours you can't talk

B: YOU FUCKED THE GIRL WHO IS HORRIBLE TO MY LITTLE SISTER ON HER BIRTHDAY WHAT SORT OF FAKE FUCKING FRIEND ARE YOU. YOU DESERVE NESSA YOU FUCKING CUNT