5:Practice match with nekoma. pt1

"The practice match with nekoma will be after four days so be ready,After that we will have interhigh premlims .. Keep retrieving the ball until you throw up, (y/n) will be the 2nd coach so be nice to her!" coach ukai said while we were gather around "Yessir!" Hinata answered Coach Ukai , then they started to practice their retrieves for the ball and you helped practice their set and spike.
"its getting late now you should head home now" i said to them and they said yes and started to clean the gym i helped them put the balls back and put them in the storage room ,i closed the storage room door and walked to daichi at the door and closed the lights locking the gym we start heading home and going to continue the routine for four days.

{Time skip}
You woke up for the fifth day that means you are going with the volleyball team you sat beside kiyoko talking about volleyball while at the back they were noisyDaichi told them to be quiet and it became silent .. You guys arrived as you get your bag and go off the bus with the volleyball team walking infront of the door of the training camp at night hinata ran "So this is the training camp!?" he was excited "chill dumbass its just a training camp." kagyama said "I have never been in a training camp before !" Hinata said and ran in while we were walking opening the lights me and kiyoko made food for them and served on the table me and kiyoko were eating near the rice cooker it was just a few minutes Nishinoya and Tanaka came to us for rice you smiled giving them time passed its time for bed you walked with kiyoko to the girls room changing into shorts and my brothers shirt kiyoko decided to sleep anf k walked to the hallway seeing tanaka i pat his back and continued to walk seeing hinata scared i stopped rubbing my eyes "someone i've never seen before...is here.."
hinata started to talk while me and tanaka were confused "We are the only one's here today." i said the lights were off so i was scared "It looked like a child.." me and tanaka stopped looking back at hinata i back up at tanakas back "Tanaka-senpai! its not true.. r-right?" i said and he nodded "its just hinatas imagination." he started to shake someone tapped me shoulder i slowly looked back as me tanaka and hinata screamed i looked carefully it was just nishinoya his hair was wet i sighed and smiled at him 'he looks nice if he didnt put gel on his hair ngl' i thought ,He smiled back then tanaka smacked the back of hinatas head "It was just nishinoya !" he said "You look good  if you dont put gel noya-senpai" i said he chuckled scratching the back of his head then someone hold nishinoya's shoulder we looked at him he was tall his hir was long "Keep it down." we screamed and it was our Ace Asahi then tanaka said "Jesus im sorry dont take me im to young " i looked at tanaka i smacked his head "its just Asahi baka" we laughed and i came to the kitchen getting a drink while hinata was with me i walked back to kiyoko in the room while the boys were going back to their room.

{Morning}
i woke up sitting up i stretch changing my clothes to baggy pants (Black) and a crop top (Orange) kiyoko woke up changing to then i came out of the room going in the boys room opening the curtains "Rise and shine!" they quickly got up wondering whats the scream "dont want to be late right?"i said then i walked out they changed i go back to kiyoko getting the bottles putting water in it then i walked out the volleyball team waiting for us i walked to them beside coach ukai and takeda and kiyoko .