"Why are you being so pushy?" Ida raised a brow. Napatingin kami ni Austin sa kaniya. 

"You're out of the conversation." Austin glared at her. 

"You're so pushy. I'm starting to think that you have other intentions for bringing up your positions in the company, but I might be wrong... Right?" Ida gave him a sweet smile. 

"You are," Austin hissed. "I don't have any other intention. I just want the best for this company." 

"Why does it matter?" Kumunot ang noo ni Ida. "You want a relationship with her, and then you will say that you just want the best for this company. What is the connection? What's the relevance of that statement?"

"You're getting the wrong idea right here, Fraida." Austin sounded mad. 

"Enough for the both of you, please." I massaged the bridge of my nose. "Austin, you can go." 

They were stressing me out. Wala naman akong pakialam kung ano ang intensyon niya. Regardless, I still wouldn't give him a chance. Ida shrugged and sipped on her tea, looking like she just achieved something. 

"You need to be careful with that guy," Ida reminded me. 

"We've been friends for years. He hasn't done anything beyond the line yet, so give him the benefit of the doubt," I told her. 

"Yet," she repeated. "Babe, I'm a businesswoman, and I know how big companies work. You need to be extra careful with the people you trust here. Who knows how many of them would want to steal this company from you?"

"I don't trust people, too," I whispered. "They can plot something behind my back, and I would welcome them with a knife in front. Don't worry. I can manage."

"Well, it's your company." She shrugged. "Do what you want."

I set that aside and just continued eating. It was around five o'clock when Ida and I decided to go shopping. We went to the nearest high-end mall to look for designer clothes and bags. I was starting to run out of work attire. 

To: Sevi

Going home late. Ida and I are going to have dinner together 

Baka magluto na naman siya ng dinner tapos magrereklamo siya kasi hindi ko kakainin dahil busog ako! I also went home late yesterday and he welcomed me with a glare. So scary! 

From: Sevi 

Penge aq hehe

Napairap ako bago tinawag ang waiter para mag-order ng take-out. Tatlong pagkain pa 'yon! Pasta, wings, and pizza. Magsawa siya sa pagkain. 

"Must be nice to go home to someone." Ida pouted, getting jealous. 

"You want me to find you a boyfriend? I know a lot of single guys. Wait, let me check my following list on Instagram." I took my phone out again.