I will only ask once so you better answer. What do you want here. The foreign one snarls but doesn't answer. I am the Alpha of the pack in this part of the woods and I am ready to take you in if you promise to behave. Said the pure black Alpha and surprised the other Alpha and Beta.

They both snarled at the thought of welcoming this wild one into their pack and be part of their family. Never would they accept him.

The foreign wolf was surprised as well. That was the first truly friendly offer he has ever received from any other wolf ever. He could feel the sincerity this wolf has in front of him and thinks about the offer.

He could just live here for a bit and run away when the time comes, he thought. Without saying anything the wolf stood up, leaned his head back down and offered his neck in submission and accepted to the pack Alphas offer.

Good choice. Now how old are you and what is your name? My name is Cato. Cato says and gestures for him to sit up straight. He does as he is told and mumbles Liam. Seventeen.

A pup?! They thought and looked at each other for a second.

Good, Liam, we will take you to our pack house in the forest where you will live. Please be on you best behavior. Cato said and stood up gesturing for Liam and the other two to follow.

It was dark already as they reached the pack house. He sniffed a bit in the air and found two new scents lingering around the house. So he would have to live with five wolves in this building. He snarled again. He didn't like that thought, he liked to be alone and for himself.

Before they went inside Cato stopped in front of him. The other two shifted back and went inside the building. He returned his attention back to the Alpha.

Before we go inside you have to shift back. Do you still know how? He asked and waited patiently for an answer. Sure Liam remembered how but if he could actually do it was another thing. He slowly nodded, mostly to himself and saw Cato smiling at him.

Cato had shifted back when he thought about his answer and smiled at him with this warm green eyes and a fond look. "I am going to go inside now for a minute to get you some clothes. I am sure this will be your first change since a few years, am I right."

His remaining silence seemed to be enough answer. Cato chuckled softly to himself and went inside. He didn't knew the pup yet but he was already fond of him. He reminded him of his dead son.

*****
Tell me I have taste xD

I had this story written a few months ago and now decided to publish it stepwise.
I hope you enjoy it.

Cato (latino boys name and stands for intelligent and all-knowing)

His wolf

Liam (idk I like this name)