0.2 Marry Me

[Third Person POV]

Olivia suddenly twitched from her position in the passenger seat of Carlisle's car. Opening her eyes, she realized that she had fallen asleep in her seat after the business dinner with all the Forks Hospital employees hours ago. Carlisle brought Olivia as his plus 1. His co-workers were all kind to her and though the relationship between them was a shocker for others. A doctor and a twenty year old woman, but they respected it and kept other thoughts to themselves. Little did those people know that Carlisle and Olivia's age were actually 378 to 108 years old. But in the car...

Olivia starts to wake up fully fixing her position on the seat. Carlisle glanced at her for a second noticing the twitch she did earlier. He knew she had been asleep, socialization with other human beings were overwhelming for her

"You okay?" He glanced at her concerned

"Yeah it was a....weird dream" Olivia looked to her window seeing the buildings zooming in and out of the view.

"Wanna talk about it?" he asked

Thinking how to start, Olivia had actually forgotten what accurately happened but remembered the main point of it.

"Well I forgot, but I guess it's just about when I turned, back in the past" she looked down on her lap, reminiscing at the memory. Carlisle can see Olivia from the corner of his eye while driving.

"You know you don't have to share anything to me that you aren't ready for" trying to assure her.

Olivia nods "I know, it's just with you Carlisle, I can just be me" she turns to him. That was true, they've been together for a long time now and with him is like a home away from home.

Carlisle breaks out a smile and used his free right hand on top with Olivia's. "Well you being you is enough for me too"

She takes a moment to look at their hands together and continued to explain "I just remembered that camp night very well

She takes a moment to look at their hands together and continued to explain "I just remembered that camp night very well. Just the time before my ascension day. I head out to the woods for a stroll alone. But I got caught with a rogue vampire, he turned me that night, he sensed the venom not fully working in my body, so he tried to kill me, but I ended him first with my powers. Who knew one moment can change my whole life"

He knows about that the feeling very well

"Have you ever thought about a life if you haven't turned?"

"I used to, but there's no going back. So I did the only right thing is to keep my family safe from me. Ended up going to places, seeing the era grow, changing my name a lot" Olivia admitted

That got Carlisle's interest "So Olivia Sarah D. Holt isn't your real full name?"

Olivia snorted into giggle, shaking her head "It's Olivia Parry S. Danvers" she answered