Chapter 22: Torturing Damon

"Liah, be darling Big Sister and help me?"Rebekah asked, turning to Liah and batted her eyelashes at the brunette.

Liah, who had come out of the living room and into the empty rooms, which Rebekah was now using as a room to torture Damon in, and laughed when she saw that one of Damon's wrists was caught in an animal trap, which kept him standing up because the traps were hanging from the ceiling.

"Oh, what did you do to bring out my Baby Sister's vindictive and wicked mind, Salvatore?"Liah asked as she walked over, grabbing Damon's unchained hand and quickly clammed the trap down on his wrists, causing Damon to groan in pain.

"He used me."Liah raised an eyebrow at Rebekah."Used me through sexual means, something he picked up from Sage, I believe."

"Oh dear."Liah said, eyes wide in fake horror before she smiled wickedly."You know this won't end well for you."Liah said to Damon."Where'd you find the traps?"

"I found them in the shed."Rebekah stated, smirking at Damon's pained face."What kind of Monster would trap a poor defenseless animal?"Rebekah asked Damon as she walked over to the table that was against the wall.

"Got to admit, even for me, it's a little kinky."Damon managed to say as Rebekah picked up a knife.

"You pretended to be interested in me."Rebekah said as she turned back to Damon."And then you slept with me so your trampy friend Sage"Rebekah walked behind Damon."could steal my thoughts. Ever since then, I've felt this incessant need to one-up you."Rebekah came to stand in front of Damon."So I've decided to bleed the Vervain from your system."The blonde Original ripped open Damon's shirt and cut into his chest, drawing a pained groan from Damon.

"Ooh, now that's kinky and it's given me an idea."Liah stated, smiling widely as Rebekah turned her with a questionable look in her eyes."I'm going to go and steal Elena from Elijah."Damon's eyes narrowed in anger and confusion as Liah Vamp-Sped away.

"You wanna compel me to be your boyfriend?"Damon said with a scoff as Liah came back with Elena, who had a familiar box in her arms, and Elijah minutes later, catching Rebekah's attention for the moment.

"Is that what I think it is?"Rebekah asked, eyes lighting up in glee.

"Yep."Elena chirped, picking up a jar filled with her venom.

"You two bring the worst out of Elena."Elijah stated as Liah took the box from Elena and put it on the table while Elena opened the jar as Rebekah came over to her.

"Oh, come now, Brother, surely even you want to torture Damon somehow."Rebekah said, glancing at Elijah as she dipped the knife into the jar."I'm sure he's done something to piss you off."Elijah tilted his head to side and Rebekah knew she had him hooked."He did, didn't he?"She asked gleefully.

"What is that?"Damon asked warily, eyeing the drenched knife and jar that Rebekah took from Elena.

Elena and Elijah walked over to one of the armchairs in the room, which Elena sat down in while Elijah stood next to her, placing his arm on the head of the chair, making them both look regal.

"You're about to find out."Liah said with a wicked look in her eyes as she was given the knife.

Rebekah stalked back over to Damon with Liah."And for the record, Damon, I'd rather compel you to kill your Brother."Rebekah paused before giving Damon a false pouty look."Or Emily."Rebekah glanced down at Damon's bloody chest."But since Vampires heal, bleeding you may take a while."Rebekah then said in a baby voice;"Meaning we should probably stick to major arteries."The blonde cooed, smiling as Liah sliced a deep line on Damon's neck, drawing more blood and Damon cried out in pain.