𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆

Caroline and Stefan are our in the woods looking for elana who made a distraction and vanished.

"Elana! Where the hell is she?" Caroline asks Stefan frustrated and anger she was ready to snap.

Stefan all too knowingly stuffs his hands in his jacket. "Right we're she wants to be. This is completely calculated. She drew all those people to the house, waited for an opportunity to distract us, and now she's free."

With a shake of her head Coraline scoffs. "I can't believe she's doing this. I mean she hurt my mom, Stefan."

Stoping in his steps Coraline dose the same.

"All right, listen. You search the woods, I'll check the road. If you see her don't hesitate. Just snap her neck, got it?" Stefan asks his friend Caroline nods.

"Yeah."

Stefan nods "okay." He turns and walks away Coraline continues to searching the woods.

Later on of still searching the woods Coraline calls out. "Elana! Don't make me fight you, Elana! I'm stronger then you, and I do t want to hurt you."

Out of know where elana vamp speeds into the clearing and throws Caroline against a tree then throws her down onto the ground. Elana on-top of Caroline holds her down her hand on her throat.

"Who's gonna get hurt?" She asks tightening her grip on Caroline's throat. With her vampire speed Caroline throws elana off of her and both stand up, facing each other.

"Not bad. Not technically good. But then again Alaric didn't train you. You were probably to busy butting into people's business!" Elana uses her vampire speed and swings her leg up to kick Caroline it y for Caroline to dodge it. Caroline tried to grab her but instead elana grabs Coraline's throat. Coraline tried to loosen her grip by pulling her hands off her throat only for elana to headbutt her.

Putting her hand to her forehead Coraline turns around to face elana. "Oh, just stop! God. This isn't you and you know it!. You hurt my mom elana, how far are you gonna take this!?"

Pacing elana grins and stops in her tracks and says without care. "Are you trying to make me feel bad for hurting your mom? Don't you get it? I. Don't. Care. I mean, maybe you should turn it off. Who knows? You might stop whining about how Tyler left you. Added bonus. You won't have to feel guilty about all the dirty thoughts you have for Klaus.. though you just might, because he's already taken by sluty Zara. To be honest, she dose look way better with him then you, but hey what do I know?

Angrily Caroline shouts "shut up!

With a bitter tone, elana replies. "Make me."

Angry Caroline vamp speeds and strikes at elana and they engage in hand to hand combat.

Elana holds Coraline's fists bending it back. " you fight like a girl." Elana breaks Caroline's arm, snaps a small tree branch off of a nearby tree and stabs her in the stomach with it. Caroline falls to her knees. Elana pulls the branch out of Caroline and is about to stake her through the back when out of know where Stefan vamp speeds into the clearing along with Damon and restraints her.

Struggling in his hold elana wiggles around. "Let go of me! Damon walks over and takes elana from Stefan.

Damon who also is fighting to keep his grip on elana says. "I admit, under any other circumstances, this would be a major turn on."